Chapter 9- "thanks for letting me sleep here - josie "

Hopes POV:
I woke up with a banging of pans, I stoped my music and got up and went out to see who was making all that sound .
Maya was washing some dishes and a stack or pancakes were on the table . "Since when did you know how to cook ?" I asked maya ."josie put me on some cooking lessons a few months ago " she said as she shrugged " oh so now you can make ramen noodles?" I teased . "I was 10 I forgot to put the water before I microwaved it " she said .we both started laughing , I turned to look at the sofa , but Josie wasn't there . "She left in the morning after she attaked me " maya said calmly , knowing what I was looking for . "Wait she attaked you ?" I asked her .
"I scared her when I was trying to wake her up"
"Why was she scared ?"
Maya put the pans on the drying rack and whipped her hands dry , we walk over to the table and sit down .

" when Josie and her twin were 7 , someone broke in into there home , they were from another , well mafia , and they found Lizzie and Josie's room " she then took in a big deep breath.
"while they left Lizzie they took Josie since she looked more like her mom . They tortured her , they made sure that they beat her , they were trying to get information, and since Josie couldn't really tell them anything since she was stil a kid and there parents made sure to never include the children.
they ended up making a cut on her stomach , as a warning, of course she was found but now she has a scar there and she doesn't like being reminded , after that incident there dad put them on fighting lessons , survival lessons and killed the guy who harmed her . So when I slapped her to wake her up she ended up attacking me , it was a natural reflex." She explained as she put two pancakes on her plate , I just nodded , I went and grabbed my pillow and blanket when I saw a peace of paper on top of the neatly folded blanket .i grabbed it and saw that it was written in a beautiful cursive hand writing.

I folded the paper and put in in my back pocket , I grabbed the pillow and blanket and took them to my room

I folded the paper and put in in my back pocket , I grabbed the pillow and blanket and took them to my room .
I then walked back to the dining table and sat down and put a few pancakes in my plate .

Josie's POV:
We all went to the living room to sit ,everyone else following ."so what brings y'all here ? " I asked my mom and uncle kai. They both started to look down on the floor , "is this about the mafia , because I already agreed to take it , I know we're turning 21 soon ." I told them both . My mom took in a deep breath " actually it's about the merge " she said as she slowly looked up , I was confused .
" I thought we wouldn't have to do it since my dads genes made us hybrids ?"
"That's we also thought but we were wrong little ones , one of you has to die " kai said as I feel tears threatening to spill ,
"No , no ...No...., no , you and mom both survived , y'all are twins , if you two lived so can me and Lizzie , it's possible, no one hast to die " I told them .
" that's only because kai was sent to a prison world and died and turned there , but he also took my magic, honey I almost died , it's not possible for you both to survive " my mom said as she walked up to me and got on her knees ,she wiped the tears that I didn't even realize were falling , I looked over at lizzie who had tears also falling , but she was quiet the whole time. I got up and walked towards the front door , "where are you going jo jo ?" I hear Lizzie ask me
" I need to let some steam out , I'll be right back " I said as I walked over to har and gave her a hug , she started sobbing in my arms "shhhh it's okay no one is going to die , we will find a way " I said as I hugged her tighter , I then let go and gave her a pat on her back and went outside , I just grabbed one of my cars and started speeding out .
I was swerving , going 90MPH at a 50MPH limit, I didn't care , I don't care . I mean we all know that I'm the weakest one , it's really visible who is going to survive and who's going to die . I'm obviously going to die . I was going so fast I decided to step on it more and now I was going at 110MPH, I know this might put people in danger but thankfully the roads weren't full , I always take back roads when I know I'm going to be reckless driving , I'm not that stupid . I finally got to my cabin that I have when I want to get away from my house , it has 6 bedrooms , 5 bathrooms, a giant kitchen, a gaming / movie room , a work out room/ gym , and a pool with a trampoline in the back , you may be wondering why a 20 year old without kids might have a trampoline in there house , well I'm still mentally a child .

Hopes POV:
Me and maya finished eating and maya invited me to go to the mall with her to go shopping , I agreed so I'm currently looking for something to wear , I decided to go with a simple shirt and some pants with my boots .
My phone started ringing , i looked at the caller ID and saw that it was my mom
"Hello sweetheart " she said through the phone
"Hi mom " I answered " you ready to turn 20 ?" I forgot my birthday is in a month ( I'm going with there actual birthdays so t 31st and nov 1st ) "yeah really exited " I said , "I can't my baby is turning 20, your making me feel old " she chuckled, I laughed "sorry mom , maybe I'll make you a grandma soon " I joked "talking about that , how is Landon doing ? I stoped everything

"Uhh actually mom I found him cheating on me and then he broke up with me " I told her

"Well why didn't you tell me honey , I would make sure he would have been dead " she joked , I laughed " it's fine , anyways I need to go mom I'm going out shopping " I told her
"What friend?" She question, crap .
"Uhh with...uhh ...with maya ?" I said "oh okay , don't worry it was your father that disapproved of her , I never cared as long as you were happy , have fun " she said "thank you mom , bye "
"Bye " she said before I hung up .

"Hurry up mikaelson I don't have time " I heard maya scream.

"I'm coming , just give me like 2 minutes " I screamed back as I fixed my hair and grabbed my bag.

~~~~~~~~~7 hours later~~~~~~~~~

Josie's POV :
I have been here for the past 7 hours , I was in the trampoline , the gym , went for a swim , took a long shower but I still feel restless, I also tried wolfing out but it just won't call me down , instead I ended up going on a murder spree and killed 4 deers , I feel bad , but so far nothing has calmed me down , I decided to go for a reckless drive now since that might calm me down , and the streets aren't that full , I mean it's a small town . I went to my car and got in , I was slowly speeding up
40
60
80
90
110
130
150
And the next thing I saw was black .

AN-*hides* sorry *runs away*-J