Chapter 13- "The one and only"

Lmao guess who's back , anyways here's the update-J

Hopes POV:
I plopped down on my bed , I decided to take a quick shower before I went to sleep , since I had work tomorrow and I had early shift . I quickly got some random clothes together and walked to the bathroom.

I placed the clothes on the counter before I undressed myself and hopped in the shower , I knew Josh was going to be worried about where I have been these few days but I'll tell him once I get to work .

After I was done showering I quickly dried myself off and changed . I was still thinking about Josie , will she be okay ? Is she going to wake up ? When is she gonna wake up ?  , after a while I got to tired and I let sleep take over .

I woke up to my alarm ringing, I quickly turned it off and got up , I walked over to the kitchen and saw maya sitting on the couch watching some tv , I looked at the time I still had 2 hours till I had to be at work so I poured myself a cup of coffee and went to sit next to maya .

"Hey there , you okay ? . Kai told me you been at the hospital a lot , glad your finally back home " maya said as she sat up and lowers the volume on the tv , I nodded .

"Yeah , I just wanted to wake up , I feel , I don't know , I feel dead, I feel supper tired all of the sudden . But last night I couldn't really go to sleep so that explains"

"Yeah , don't worry much about Josie today , if it brings you any comfort, were all going to be there "

"Well if everyone is going then i should go too"  i say as i place my work bag down .

Maya stood up and walked over

"No hope , its okay . Go work , i promise ill tell you if anything happens "

I huff out as maya hands me my bag and starts walking me out the door . I sight in defeat and walk out the door .

"Bye hope "

I wave bye and start walking towards my car , i throw my bag inside and start the engine , i grab my phone and send josh a text

Coming in to work ,really sorry for being gone

My phone buzzed and i looked down

Josh

Its okay,your friend maya called me and told me everything that happened, sorry about your friend

I sighed and started to drive to work. I just know this is going to be a long day.

Mayas pov:
We all arrived to the hospital, we decided to try some spells to speed up the recovery process for Josie, maybe one of them could work. Plus me , Lizzie, Penelope, kai and Josette are all witches so we won't runout of power.

But hopefully it works.

Hopes pov:
I got to work and clocked in, it wasn't very busy today so i was pretty much just staring at my phone , waiting for a call.

A text

A photo

Anything that has to do with Josie waking up. Even though we just met and i know BEARLY anything about her , i still care about her a lot, i crave her, i want her, i like her. No, i think i might love her.

My phone buzzes and i quickly look down at the notification, sadly it was just josh.

Josh 🏳️‍🌈
Stop looking like a sad puppy who was starved, ur scaring my customers away.

Also, quit looking so much at ur phone , they will call you when she wakes.

I looked over at him to see him staring at me.

I rolled my eyes and put my phone in my back pocket. I was too impatient, i wanted to go see her, talk to her even if she can't hear me. Hold her and tell her to wake up.

I had finished my shift when i was walking out to my car, i was so tired, we had a sudden lunch rush that had me sprinting back and forth. My legs are tired and sore, but i still wanted to see Josie.

Suddenly my phone started ringing, I quickly pulled it out of my pocket to see that it was just Landon calling me .

I had decided to tell him to fuck off and to leave me alone, i had figured out that i like Josie, I want to be with her, not him.

I answered the call

"What do you want landon?" I asked as rolled my eyes.

"I want you hope, im sorry i cheated but just come back"

"No, i have decided, i don't want you back, i have moved on. I have found someone better then you, WAY better."

"Your lying, no one would ever want you, i mean i only want you because i feel so bad for you, so please stop making a fool of yourself and come back, I know you want to "
I scoffed, the audacity of this boy

"Fuck no, like i said, i have moved on and leave me the fuck alone" i said as i ended the call.

I sighed as i got in my car and threw my work bag in the backseat.

Suddenly i got a another call.

I picked it up without looking at the caller id.

"I told you I don't want to see you again , so leave me the fuck alone"

"Ouch, that hurt. I thought you would be happy to hear me"

My heart stoped

"Josie ?" I gasped

"The one and only" she said as she giggled.

Hey i guys, sorry for taking like 3 years to update this story , but here y'all go. I swear ill update more often <3- J