Chapter 4- "your worst nightmare >:)"

Josie's POV :
I woke up with something picking out of my sheets, I immediately knew I had morning wood.

"great" I said as I got up , I went to go take a quick shower to see if it would go down, it did .

I then got ready for the day , hope looked very flustered yesterday so I decided to wear a suit today . I changed into some work out clothes first and went downstairs to feed my dogs there food , we then went for a quick walk , they all did there stuff and then we came back home , I got there lunch ready and told the maid that was working today how much to put and who's plate to put it in , I went back upstairs to take another shower and then changed into my suit.

I got into my Lamborghini Veneno. I then went to Ella's police station

"is Ella Lopez here ?" I asked the front desk lady , "yes ms. Lopez is here, who are you ?" She asked me "just tell her josie is here" I said .

The lady then made a phone call and then hung up , "follow me this way " the lady said , I then followed her to a interrogation room

I heard the door open and turned around "Ella " I said as I opens my arms for a hug .

"hey josie " she said as she gave me a big "Ella hug" .

"so I did a background check and I found all about her , so she is the daughter of klaus and Hayley mikaelson, she also has a middle name , her full name is hope Andrea mikaelson, here's the rest of her information "

She handed me the folder , my eyes were scanning through everything until something caught my attention.

Status: taken
By:Landon kerby
How long :3 years 2 months 18 days
Sexually:bisexual

"There's no fucking way " I say , Ella seemed confused "what ?" She asked , "her asshole ex boyfriend is Landon kerby "

I said as I closed the folder "as in THE Landon kerby " she asked ,Ella used to be part of my mafia .

She then decided to be in the police force instead , we all helped her , she also helps us hunt down people , we sometimes work with maze at bounty hunters.

so Ella knows almost everything that happens in my group. "Yes that Landon " I said "how could someone like Landon ever get someone like hope ?" Ella asked

"I'm not sure " I responded

My phone then started ringing "excuse me Ella I got to take this " she nodded and walked out of the room

"hello" I said as I answered the phone "hey boss so Landon just came in with our money , he said that he had to break up with his ex just to get it , ha what a loser " Jed laughed .

I then remembered that Landon was hopes ex and that he was stealing money from her " don't accept it , tell him that his debt was paid and if he is anywhere near any of us he won't live to see another day " I said "tell him to return the money back to her and to never , and I mean ever get near her again " I said before I hung up .

I then walked in to see Ella , who was now with Chloe and Lucifer, "hey guys " I said as I went to go give Luci and Chloe a hug .

"Hey jojo, how's the Parker mafia doing ?" Chloe asked

"oh we're all doing fine , how are you after giving birth to your son ?" I asked

"oh fine, glad I could come back to work, he's being babysitted by amenadiel , he's also taking care of Charlie right now which now that I think about it sounds horrible " she said , I chuckled.

"yeah that does "

"Well I need to go , oh and Ella thanks for the info " I said "anytime Josie " she said as I walked out .