Chapter 12- "hello hope , again "

Josie pov:
It's been about a week of what I could hear since I got where I am now .

A stupid coma

Hope is currently sleeping in the chair next to me , she's been visiting ever since I got here , of what I heard from Lizzie and mom talking...... she didn't take me in a come very well.

*FLASHBACK*

"Well is there anything you could do to wake her up ? I don't know , slap her ? Maybe wiggle some food infront of her ? Anything?"kai asked Elena as he paced back and forth in the room .

"I'm so sorry kai but no , this is just like a therapy box , she can't come out until she finds a way out , her brain got to injured and weak , she needs to be strong and find a way out for herself, the only thing we can do is to be here and wait for her to wake up "

Elena took a deep sigh "how are we going to tell everyone?"

Kai shook his head

"You won't , I will . Don't worry Elena, I'll break the news to them , even if it's news i don't want to say or news they don't wanna hear "

Elena nodded and walked out of the room , kai took a deep sigh and walked over to where Josie was laying down on the hospital bed . "God kid you gotta wake up soon , or not I think your mom would kill anyone and anything if you don't" he chuckled a bit and walked out of the room and on his way to tell the rest the bad news.

When he got there everyone stood up

"So how is she ? How's my baby ?" Josette asked her brother in a worried voice

Kai had to take a long deep breath before he answered his worrying sister.

"Well she's still alive for one .... But Elena said that there's no way for us to help her right now "

"What do you mean ? What are you not telling us uncle kai?" Lizzie asked getting more nervous and anxious.

"You see , when little jo crashed . She damaged her brain a bit to much and well she's now ... she's in a coma now "

A loud gasp and a thud on the floor was heard after the news . Everyone turned to see hope on the floor , everyone rushed to her aid as kai went to go find Elena . When they both got back to the group , tears and red puffy eyes were seen on the auburn haired girl.

Everyone felt bad for the poor girl , everyone could see that Hope really cared about Josie , but of course both girls were too blind to see it .

*END OF FLASHBACK *

"Hello hope , again . Go home kid , go get some proper rest , you haven't showed up to work or school. " said a voice who I recognize right away .

"Oh hi mr. Parker, I'm sorry but you know I can't do that , what if something happens when I'm not here ? What if she wakes up and I'm not here . Please sir , let me stay " I could hear Hope pleading. God this is torture hearing her like this . I just want to wake up and make sure she's okay .

"Hope you've been here almost everyday, leave go home and get some rest . And please go to school, do your work . If something happens or if Josie here walked up I'll give you a call . Now please go home kid"

Hope has been here almost everyday for every minute , she likes to tell me about her day even tho she really doesn't even spend her day out of this hospital.

I could hear Hope take a deep sigh and then a chair scrape the floor . "Alright, but please call if anything happens, please "

I heard the door open and creek slightly, I think uncle kai nodded because then I heard a small sigh and the door close as hope's footsteps got farther and farther . Another set of footsteps got closed and I felt the bed dip slightly by my feet .

"You know , I think she likes you . I mean she passed out of shock when she heard you got in a coma , not to mention she was crying a lot, even Lizzie tried to calm her down and comfort her but that didn't really help. You need to come back kid , your mom has been keeping up the fort but there's been some complications only you Can fix, Lizzie has been sad for a while . Me and your mom had to force her to hang out with her loves, and we'll I have been lonely without help during the missions , yeah Jed is great but I prefer you , plus your a better shooter"

He chuckled lightly and then took let out a sigh, "please kid , try to wake up"

I then felt a kiss in my heads and this footsteps get closer to the door , he opened the door and left .

I heard the door open again and I knew Hope had come back .

"Hey jo, so I walked by the nursery today and there was a new baby , it was a boy . But the twin babies that I saw are now gone so they went home . Also I've been talking to your aunt Elena, she said that you've improved and that everything has healed now. I just hope you wake up soon , I miss you , Lizzie has been sad of what I've seen and jade told me she Missing her drinking buddy which I find kind of funny because you don't really look much like a drinker but who am I to judge . I just hope you wake up soon , I miss you " I could hear her get up and then the door opened. "Goodnight Josie , I'm taking your uncles advise , I'm going to try to sleep at home .I'll see you tomorrow " the door then closed and the Machine beeping was all that I could hear .

I need to wake up . Now

A.n: hello people , yes Im back after disappearing for almost 5 months but I'm back now . Yay. Anyways here the update and expect a longer and better one soon . Kay byeeee-J