Chapter 1- "I said bad day ?"

No ones pov:
Hope was having a really bad day , first she finds her boyfriend of 3 years Landon kerby  in bed with one of her "friends " Dana , then her test grades were given back and she got a 70 .

To someone it would have been an okay grade but to her it was a horrible grade ,she knew her parents would be disappointed about that grade because they always made sure she got a 85 or above .

Anything lower than that was considered "a horrible grade which will get you nowhere in life" but to top everything with a cherry on top,her boyfriend ended up breaking up with her and kicking her out of there shared apartment.

Hope was now homeless and on the streets, she found a motel and decided to stay there for the night before she went to search for a new place to live .

But to make this worse she had classes and work tomorrow meaning that she has to figure things out quickly.

Even if she wanted to drop out from college , her parents would have wasted all the money for nothing and they would be very disappointed in her , her parents own "mikaelson industry " they are very known  for the company and there also know for being one of the top billionaires.

She ended up falling asleep because she knew that if she messed up her sleeping schedule there was no going back .

The next morning hope woke up to her alarm ringing , she then got up and looked at the time

Hopes POV:
"shit I'm late for class" I said as I jumped out of bed and started to change into some new clothes .

I got all of my things ready and walked out the door , I got into my car and drove to class . When I got there there was no parking spots , great .

I circled the collage at least 3 times before she got a parking spot .

She quickly got out her car and ran to her classes ,when she got there she was late .

"Ms. Mikaelson , kind of you to join us ,late " my asshole of a professor said "sorry I'm late " I wispered "now because your late you will stay after school for detention " he said as he turned back to face the white board. Great I thought to myself .

I just walked to my seat and sat down. I got all of my stuff out of my bag and got ready for class.

The rest of my classes I got there in time but of course they were all very boring , I decided to go get something to eat before I had to come back for detention .

I got to the small fast food restaurant that was close to the college , it was called "jade's place"

It was honestly very big in order for a 21 year old to be the owner of it , I honestly didn't care , they probably have a rich family.

I walked in and ordered a burger and nuggets on the side ,when I finished ordering I went to go get a seat .

I put my head down on my hands and stayed like that before I heard someone speak to me

"sorry what ?" I asked because I didn't hear what they said

"I said bad day ?" I heard a sweet soft voice say

I slowly looked up to see a beautiful girl with some ripped jeans and a baggy shirt , she had some beautiful brown eyes , and she had a small smirk on her face ,she was beautiful

"uh at this point I feel like I will be having a bad week" I said as I put my head back down to hide my now red cheeks .

"Well I Hope it gets better soon" she said

"yeah me to I responded

"so what brings you here ?" She asked , I raised my head once more and looked at her , she was now sitting down facing me , I adjusted myself to face her too .

"well I decided to come and get something to eat before I have to go back to my school for detention" I said

She chuckled "what did you do ? , spray paint the schools bathroom ?" She asked , I laughed .

"No I just got to my first class late , my professor is a total asshole " I said .

"so you go to the collage right across the street form here ?" She asked "yup" I responded .

she nodded, "well my name is josie Parker saltzman "she said as she extended her arm to shake mine

her hands had a bunch of rings that were really cool looking , I extended my hand and shook hers "hope mikaelson " I said as I let go ." Oh so your parents are klaus mikaelson and Hayley Marshall mikaelson?" Josie asked , "yeah " I responded

"Hope your Order is ready " jade called out from the pick up window

I got out of my seat and walked up to it

" thanks jade " I said as I paid for my food .

Jade then looked behind me before I could say something jade was already talking "hey jos , I'll be out in a little okay ,let me just attend hope " she said

I turned around to see josie standing behind me , Josie just nodded "and jade hurry up it's about l.k " Josie said with a serious face

I turned back to see jades eyes wide and then her face went from surprise to a crazy girl that was ready to shoot someone "yes ma'am " jade said before she turned to walk into the back of the restaurant.

"Well I got to go " I said as I grabbed my food and walked to the door ready to leave before I felt someone grab my hand and pulled me

"sorry but I was just wondering if you could give me your phone number ?" Josie asked me

she was to beautiful , how could I say no ?

"Uh yeah sure , it's 737 —- ——-, Well I really got to go " I said as I ran out to my car .

Josie's POV:
She was so beautiful , I'm glad I got her number , but this girl was different , she made me feel things , more things than anyone else did , if I wanted to keep her all to myself and make her mine , I had to take things slow .

"Hey boss I'm ready to go, let's go " jade said as she came out of the back

I nodded and walked outside and got into my Lamborghini Veneno

. Jade then got in ."you ready to beat up Landon Kerby's ass for not paying us back what he owed us ?" Jade asked with a smile Like a little kid who just found out they are going to a carnival.

"Yes" was all I responded before I pulled out and drove away .