Chapter 8- "you were the one who slaped me "

Josie's POV :
Hope got her phone  after a long argument and "no I'll pay " that continued going back and forth (I ended up paying) we were driving back to her place , it was quiet , an awkward quiet tho . I honestly don't know how to start a decent or normal conversation.
All of that was Lizzie's specialtie . As a kid I was always the quiet one , while my blond twin was the talkative one . I never really minded it because i didn't like talking to people or meeting them , I  was what my dad called antisocial. I still needed to go back home , my mom will probably roll her eyes at me when I get back home. But she's happy I'm finally opening up to someone after what happens with Jessica . That relationship was a trip to actual hell .

Im glad she cheated on me , even tho it did break my heart and I starved myself for a few days .

"Okay we're here " I told her as I parked my car

"thank you , josie "

"No problem" i responded , we both got out of the car , we were walking back to her place , we finally got to the door

"Well goodnight " I told her , I turned around ready to leave." Wait " I heard hope . I turned around to face her , I put my hands in my pockets." Can you stay the night ? . I mean you can stay the night , it is pretty late " she said as a small blush started creeping on her cheeks. "Sure why not , and it is pretty late " I answered . She unlocked the door and we walked in , I closed the door right behind me .hope left to her room to get a blanket and pillows , i took my phone out and sent a quick text to my mom that I won't make it home and I'll stay at Maya's , she sent a quick 'okay 'text . I turned my phone off and hope was coming out with a small blanket and two pillows that were sage green ."well goodnight " she said as she handed me everything and turned to walk back to her room . " goodnight " I answered , I put the pillows on the couch and layer down , growing the blanket on me .

Hopes POV:
I returned back to my room , I closed the door and sat down on my bed . I plugged in my phone , I opend up Spotify and p clicked on my sleeping playlist. I don't know how some people find it weird but I honestly like to sleep with music playing , if there is no music playing sometimes it's harder for me to fall asleep,
Landon didn't like it , he always said that 'that's just dumb ' and 'insted they keep him up ' so we made a deal that I would only play music on tuesdays and Fridays . Now I can play it every night.

* the next morning *
Josie's POV :
I feel someone slap my face , I quickly grab there hand and pull it down , getting up in the process, I twist there arm and I put my foot on there back , I then pull the arm .
" owww what the fuck jo , i was just waking you up " maya whines in pain . I quickly let her go "maya ? Really I thought someone was going to kill me."
"Well i was just waking you up to ask you , what the hell are you doing sleeping on my couch , at 5 am ?" I rolled my eyes " hope let me sleep here , it was pretty late when we got back " I explained to her , she nodded , okay well if you don't mind me I'll be trying to make my arm stop hurting since someone decided to ATACK ME"
"You were the one who slapped me " I defended myself .
She huffed " your lucky I like you and your my boss"
"Okay let me go now before Lizzie sends a search party even tho I told my mom where I was ." Maya nodded and headed back to her room , I quickly folded the blanket and fixed the pillows , I found a peace of paper and a pen and wrote a little note to hope before I headed back home .
I got back home and all my babies ran up to me I got down on my knees and started to pet all of them , I got up and headed inside , "don't you think you have a bit too much dogs josette ?" I heard a voice , I turned to look at my mom who was coming down the stairs , "no not at all ,it's never enough , actually it's not enough " I chuckled, she just rolled her eyes . "We're uncle kai and Lizzie ?" I asked her , she finally got to the first floor , they went out to buy groceries, also Lizzie told me not to tell you but she took your blue Ferrari LaFerrari " I rolled my eyes , of course she did , she loves that car. "Remind me to give it to her for her birthday , I'll just buy a new one " I shrugged. "And don't you think you have to many cars ?"
"Like i said , there's never enough " I said as I started walking twirls the kitchen when I say fuego (one of my Dobermans) just sitting near his food bowl "you hungry buddy?" He let out a small Yelp "okay let me calm in the others .
Now I trained all of my dogs to understand all the different whistles, there's 5 , one for food and water , play time , outside time , attacking , and stand down . They also react to voice commands of course , I did a fast tu tu tu beat , soon everyone came in running . They all started to sit in front of there assigned food bowls , now rascal (my pitbull) he eats to fast so he has his own special food bowl to stop him from eating to fast or else he will throw up . I Picked up all there bowls and prepared ther food and refilled there water bowls.
"stay " i tell them all as i out there food bowls back infront of them "stay" I said as I placed the final bowl down , I saw that my mom was looking at me ,she looked intrigued. "Now because we have guest they will say the magic word." I said at i turned to look at my mom , they all seem to understand and they all turn to look at my mom , she chuckled. She walked over to me "well what's the magic word ?" She ask as she stands next to me , I whisper the magic word into her ear , she then nodded.
" eat" no one moved
"Yes" again no one moved
"Ice cream " no one moved
"Go" they all started to eat .
"Wow you really tricked them mom " I said ."just wanted to see how obedient they were " she shrugged, the front door opened making everyone look up , all the Dow's stoped eating and they were all standing up looking at the front door. Rascal, fuego and rosa (another of my Dobermans) started growling , everyone following.
"Mom we're back " Lizzie said as she opend the door all the way  "stand down " I tell them , they all stoped growing and went back to the kitchen to continue eating . "Lizzie what did I tell you about asking before kidnapping my cars ?" Her mouth fell while open " you traitor " she said as she pointed at my mom ."it wasn't mom , I went to go check the garage bacause I know you always steal my cars " I say defending mom . "What it was just for grocerie shopping " she said as she rolled her eyes , soon uncle kai cane in , he was eating a bag of pork rinds "oh hey little josette " he said as he shoved another pork rind into his mouth .
"Hello uncle kai" .