𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃.

𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙊: 𝙈𝙄𝘼𝙈𝙄📍
𝘼 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙋𝙇𝙀 𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙆𝙎 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍 - 𝙎𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙍𝘿𝘼𝙔.
𝙍𝘼𝙀'𝙎 𝘾𝙍𝙄𝘽.
7:08 𝙋𝙈.

𝙅𝘼𝙔𝙑𝙉𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀

𝙅𝘼𝙔𝙑𝙉𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀.
¥

"what the fuck are you doin?" i asked pooka as he grabbed messiah and threw him ona couch.

"teaching him how to have fun." he said, before throwing him ona couch again.

"more like teaching him how to have a concussion cause he's an idiot." nia said, mugging him.

"he's definitely special." ace said, agreeing with her.

pooka mugged them both, and then continued playing with him anyway.

"yall are so..." kai trailed off.

"mean? they mean as hell." da'jour finished for him.

"you're literally just as bad."

"nah i ain't. yo' peanut head ass just mad fa' no reason."

"see?"

"yall funny." haven said to them, scrolling on her phone.

yeah she been chilling with us a lot lately. they like her.

ion know why.

but, when she found out about me and rae, she was pretty smug about it. saying she couldn't believe i actually got with somebody cause she thought i was gon end up alone.

i look behind and see rae ina kitchen holding his head, so i go to him.

"you aight?" i asked him, and he looked up.

"yeah, they asses just annoying.... why they here again?" he asked me.

i rolled my eyes, he always been a blunt nigga i swear. "cause you told them they could be."

"oh."

messiah came running into the kitchen a minute later.

he ran right in between us.

"what yall doing?" he asked us.

"nun. ya' father just  being mean to his friends again." i told him.

he laughed. "mean? dada is nice."

and im santa claus.

"if you say so." i said, making ray mug me.

yeah. he's very nice.

"i wanna make drawings." he spoke up again.

i looked at rae. "you tryna make drawings with everybody?"

"hell nah."

"nigga."

he rolled his eyes, grabbed me and messiahs hands, and then dragged us to the living room.

"one drawing..." he muttered after sitting down ona couch, and pulling me down with him so he could clutch my waist with his hand.

"ouuuu yall are so-" she started, but rae glared at her and shut her up.

"yall ain't messing with me. i can draw so good." pooka piped up, sitting around the table.

"bet yo' ass i can draw better." ace said, sitting down at the table too.

"yeah i can draw betta than the both of yall." kai said.

"i used to draw so good, i prolly still can." haven said, grabbing a piece of paper.

"i can't draw, but it's gon be sum." da'jour said.

at least she honest cause these muthafuckas know they lying.

especially haven. i seen her draw before.

the shit wasn't pretty.

i grabbed a paper and handed one to rae. "can you draw?"

"no." he simply said.

"if you don't be more enthusiastic."

he blinked at me, and then smacked his lips. "nah, i cannot whatsoever." he replied again.

i mugged him and he broke out into a grin.

"aight my bad, no. i can't. but yknow that. " he said, the grin still on his face.

"im finna eat the fuck down!" nia started drawing on her piece of paper.

"you finna eat more than his ask." i pointed and rae.

"fuck up." he muttered.

and then messiah came and sat right in between us, and we all started drawing.

i feel rae lean into me, and towards my ear. "when everybody leave, and i put siah to sleep. you tryna ride my shit until we break the bed... again?"

my eyebrows furrowed and i looked at his freaky ass. "there is a child right next you... yknow that right?"

he shrugged, "he can't hear shit i'm saying to you."

i scrunched my face up and then he smirked at me. "i'm kiddin."

no he's not.

"nigga start drawing."

he laughed and then he did.
_____

a/n:
THE MF ENDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

i can't believe it's overrrr.