𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙊: 𝙇𝙊𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙎 📍
𝙏𝙐𝙀𝙎𝘿𝘼𝙔.
𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙉𝘽.
12:00 𝙋𝙈.

𝙅𝘼𝙔𝙑𝙉𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀

𝙅𝘼𝙔𝙑𝙉𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀.
¥

my brain was foggy, and my back was aching like a muthafucka.

i looked at my hands, and i realized they were wrapped around rae's waist.

i looked up and around and realized we weren't in his room anymore.

i pulled myself slowly off of him, and pushed myself to the end of the bed to stand up.

but as soon as i did, pain shot up my spine and my legs almost crumbled and made me fall on my fucking face.

that's when everything started coming back to me.

my ass was aching, my legs were shaking, and my back was bending.

rae fucked me.

and i let him.

and i liked it.

a lot.

ian never, in my life, did anything like that shit before with anotha nigga. but, it felt good.

i'll do that shit again.

"yo' ass okay?" i heard a low tone say from
behind me.

i turnt around and seen ray looking at me with his hand on his head while he laid ona bed.

he had a smirk on his face.

"nigga you got everything hurtin." ian even lying, my fucking spine aching right na'.

he laughed a little, then walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

i followed him, my body wanted me to limp, but i thugged that shit out.

i walked to the sink, and grabbed the toothbrush i've been using and brushed my teeth. rae did the same.

but, lifting up my arms shot pain down my back again and i rolled my eyes. ian even say nun about it though.

cause i decided to take his dick ina end, and this what i was left with.

i finally know what i had otha muthafuckas feeling like.

rae came up from behind, pressed himself right into me and put his head ina crook of my neck. automatically pain shot all around my body again.

my body jerked forward. "damn, i fucked you up good?" he mumbled into my neck.

he laughed in my neck, and yeah, i liked the sound of it, but i didn't find nun funny right na'.

"my fault, ian even mean to beat yo' back in like that." he said before moving outta the crook of my neck and turning me around to face him.

"but... i can make you feel better." he looked down at me with his low eyes.

"i'm gon soothe all the pain fa' you."

𝙋𝙊𝙑 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀 - 𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙀𝙀𝙈 𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀.

my tongue can work wonders fa' him.

____

a/n:
call him mr munchhhhhhhh.