𝐒𝐈𝐗.

𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙊: 𝙈𝙄𝘼𝙈𝙄📍
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝘼𝙈𝙀 𝘿𝘼𝙔 - 𝙎𝙐𝙉𝘿𝘼𝙔.
𝙌𝙐𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙔'𝙎 𝘾𝙍𝙄𝘽.
8:35 𝙋𝙈.

𝙅𝘼𝙔𝙑𝙉𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀

𝙅𝘼𝙔𝙑𝙉𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀.
¥

i stir a bit before opening my eyes. my eyes widen a little when i realize im not in the living room anymore.

i'm in the guest room da'jour was in earlier right na'.

who brought me in here? and why?

i sit up on my bed, and then the next thing i know, my phone lights up next to me.

i grab it then looked at it to see it's brianna. she texted me.

damn, she texted me a couple times.

i stretch my limbs before i text her back and then i get out the bed and head to the living room.

when i get there, i see everybody on the couch with they heads turnt to the tv watching a movie.

when i say everybody, i mean all of em. even quincy and tiffany down here watching it.

well everybody but rae, but i ain't even shocked about that.

their asses really moved me so they could watch a movie together? didn't even have the nerve to wake me up?

i wanna watch a fucking movie.

i was tryna sneak up on they asses, but the board underneath my feet creaked and all heads went turning towards my direction.

ace looked at me confused. "why is yo' ass sneakin around like you just snuck back into the house?"

"why yall asses ain't wake me up?" i say, ignoring what he asked me.

ace shrugged. "you was out cold, and we wanted to watch a movie so we moved yo' ass into the guest room."

"you wouldn't wake up bruh." pooka said.

"you was sleepin like a dead person." da'jour said, turning her head back to the tv.

kai looked back at the tv too. "right, and we wanted to see this so we had to do what we had too."

"deadass, can't blame us." nia said.

everybody turnt they heads back towards the tv after that.