𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙊: 𝙈𝙄𝘼𝙈𝙄📍
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙏 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 - 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝘿𝘼𝙔.
𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝘼𝙏 𝙍𝘼𝙀'𝙎 𝘾𝙍𝙄𝘽.
2:00 𝘼𝙈.

𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙀𝙀𝙈 𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀

𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙀𝙀𝙈 𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀.
¥

i sat on the edge of the bed with an emotionless face.

i woke up like an hour, and i cant go back to sleep na'.

i pulled myself from jayvynn, and ive been sitting on the edge of the bed since.

ion know, its not like anything i was thinking about woke me up. with jay, ion know what it is about that nigga, but ion think when hes around.

ion know when it became like that, or why, but it did.

its like i can actually breathe for a second when im around his ass.

thats why, the otha day i pulled him to me for the first time. i just felt the need to.

like i had to.

instantly, all my thoughts went away and i was able to just sleep without thinking about the useless bullshit thats always on my mind.

i dont fucking know why.

and why i texted his ass so i could come and bring him over my crib for the first time.

yeah, i lied saying messiah wanted him to see him when in reality, i wanted to. i just got the sudden urge to have him around me.

once again, ion know why.

its the reason why i pulled his ass to my bed with me last night.

and why i keep feeling the need to be close to him. its like i especially need to when im high. like i gotta be by his ass.

and then, him bringing messiah here with some food and that big ass drawing like an idiot after i was this close to saying fuck it, and chugging hard liquor without the intention to stop made me forget about allat.

he made me forget allat, and actually made me smile.

i dont smile.

ever.

but somehow, this nigga made me.

i dont know what the fuck is happening.