𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

MENTAL PERSPECTIVE - RANEEM (RAE) MALONE.

PTSD

(post traumatic stress disorder):

a disorder that develops in some people who have experienced a shocking, scary, or dangerous event.

he touched him and nobody believed him.

WHEN RAE WAS FIVE YEARS OLD.

"daddy keeps touching me on my no no area."

''what are you talkin bout rae? "

"daddy keeps touching on my no no area, and i dont like it." he repeated, shaking his head.

his mother stared at him and then twisted her face up into a scowl.

"what do you be watchin boy? stop lyin on yo' daddy. y'know he aint do that."

rae blinked and then nodded his head like crazy. "yes he did mama. im not lying."

she just rolled her eyes, shook her at him, and then walked away.

she didnt believe him.

WHEN RAE WAS TWELVE.

his grandma, (on his dad side, so his father's mom), looked at raneem with her head up at him.

"what is yo' mom talkin about raneem? you're excusing my son of doin what to you?"

rae kept looking at his tv with a blank face, not bothering to look up at her. "what did mom say to you?"

he was tired of his mom constantly talkin to people about what he told her his father was doing to him.

yes doing, it was still happening.

six years later.

but no matter what he said, his mom never wanted to listen. just complain to whoever that he's a liar, and that he was just tryna get her to break up with him.