𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙊: 𝙈𝙄𝘼𝙈𝙄📍
𝘼 𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙆 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍 - 𝙎𝙐𝙉𝘿𝘼𝙔.
𝙅𝘼𝙔𝙑𝙔𝙉𝙉'𝙎 𝘼𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏.
2:35 𝙋𝙈.

𝙅𝘼𝙔𝙑𝙉𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀

𝙅𝘼𝙔𝙑𝙉𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀.
¥

"where you goin?" haven asked on the facetime call.

"don't worry about it."

im going over the crib that the group be at.

after we went to the movies a week ago, like four days ago everybody met up again and we just walked around the mall.

that nigga rae was there too, he didn't say shit, but he was there.

we then smoked and walked all together under the moonlight down the sidewalk like some movie extras.

they had me dying laughing.

they invited me to come over today right before everybody left that day, so i was like "fuck it" and said i'll come.

we chillin together na', so why not.

haven nosey ass don't gotta know that though.

"i ain't worried about it, im actually happy. wherever your goin, you need to stay there."

i rolled my eyes. "you think you're so funny, don't chu'?"

she nodded her head. "yeah actually, i'm hilarious."

"why are you on my phone again?"

she scrunched her face up before flicking me off. "can't i just call my brother to talk to him?"

"no."

"i mean... yeah. you right. i need you to do sum for me."

"shocker."

"nigga hush, it's simple."

"i doubt that."

she rolled her eyes this time. "i ain't lyin. i need you to bring-" i cut her off. "nah. i ain't bringin you shit."

"and why not? you didn't even hear what i was finna say." she mugged me.

"because i ain't doin it. doordash it."

"im broke."