𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎.

𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙊: 𝙈𝙄𝘼𝙈𝙄 📍
𝘼𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙃𝘼 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙃 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍 - 𝙏𝙃𝙐𝙍𝙎𝘿𝘼𝙔.
𝙌𝙐𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙔'𝙎 𝘾𝙍𝙄𝘽.
1:00 𝙋𝙈.

(a new rae picture, so if you're still angry at me, don't be!)

𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙀𝙀𝙈 𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀.
¥

me and jay been outta the hospital for a month.

we woke up a month ago.

every time i think about what happened, i start to lose my fucking mind.

that crazy ass bitch and i found out that otha bitch that was walking with them was jay's ex or
sum, shot us with that pussy ass nigga.

how the fuck they even know each other?

but fuck allat, she had the nerve to walk up with em and look at me as i got shot. watched me drop.

she walked away from me, she used me, and then had the fucking nerve to be front row for my "death."

dumbass bitch got locked up ina the same cell my bitch of a father has been rotten in for his whole fucking life.

she died like a week after she got put ina cell. and then my father did.

ion know what the fuck happened, or how my father died when he's been good this entire time, but ion give a fuck.

them niggas we're the reason i was fucked up na, and now they dead.

if it wasn't for muthafuckas constantly asking if i did it, maybe i would've found it hilarious.

they been fuckin with my mind fa as long as i could remember, and now ion gotta fucking worry about that shit anymore.

when i woke up, i was so out of it, but i knew sum happened and then i looked over and i seen jay. still in his deep sleep.

that's what really made me mad. not them.

ina back of my mind, i knew it was because ian tell him i loved his ass yet. i didn't have the chance to.

and then he was almost taken away from me. just as soon as i was learning to be able to put my all into somebody again.

so as soon as he woke up, i told him just how important he was to me.

i wasn't about to risk him not knowing just how much he's helped me just fa' sum to happen again.

and then i brought him to my grandma, he met her, and they hit it off.

he even brought me around his family. met his mom and haven.

did allat.

he even managed to convince to go talk to sum random ass therapist about me and my thoughts.

ian want to, but he knew he had me wrapped around his finger. so i did.

just fa' him.

and now, a month later, we're all at quincy's crib. even my grandma, and jay's mom and sister, haven.

we're all just chilling together, and jay was chilling next to me ona couch.

i looked over at him. he was laughing and shit with everybody else.

but looking at him made me feel all types of things.

i knew that he was it fa' me then and there.

ian need nobody else.

nobody but him and messiah.
_____

a/n:
okay so yall, the book is coming to a end. the REAL ending is the next chapter.

i do hoped yall enjoyed fr.