𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙊: 𝙇𝙊𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙎 📍
𝘼 𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙆 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍 - 𝙎𝙐𝙉𝘿𝘼𝙔.
𝙕𝙄𝙋 𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂.
2:05 𝙋𝙈.

𝙅𝘼𝙔𝙑𝙉𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀

𝙅𝘼𝙔𝙑𝙉𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀.
¥

"don't fall and die." ace told nia as the dude in charge of the zip line strapped her up.

she gave him a annoyed look. "nigga shut up."

"he right though, be careful."pooka said.

"aww do you care about lil 'ole me..." she asked, batting her eyelashes.

he gave her a disgusted look. "i change my mind. fall."

she rolled her eyes.

"how long we supposed to be down here for again?" kai asked, looking at how far up we were.

which was high as fuck.

"like three days. it was supposed to be longer, but someone made us book our tickets late and the only flights back to miami were in two days." she looked at da'jour witha mug.

da'jour shrugged her look off. "my bad, i had to get my hair done at the last minute. couldn't reschedule."

"yeah yeah, when im finna ride this bitch?" nia looked up at the line she was on.

"right now." zip lining dude said, walking away from her; she was fully harnessed ina sky now.

we got to los angeles like a couple hours ago, saw the bnb we got and everything. and now we chilling at this zip lining thing. it was pooka's idea.

i suggested we go to like a club or sum, but they said we'll do that shit tomorrow so.

we should've brung messiah's little ass, he would've loved watching us scream fa our lives.

but this was grown folk business so, he had to stay back.

he prob- my thought got caught off by nia screaming her ass off. she was zip lining down.

"shut the FUCK up!" ace yelled at her.

she flipped him off as she went down.

i laughed and everybody around me did too. rae even let out a laugh. that nice deep laugh he has.

i won't ever get tired of hearing it.

ion know why i like his laugh so much, i just do.

"i'm totally getting on this shit next." kai said, walking up closer to the zip line.

"i ain't going nowhere near it." rae muttered from next to me.

i rolled my eyes and looked at him. "shit ain't even that scary."

"i ain't scared, i just ain't getting on it." he retorted.

"that's exactly what i scared ass baby would say." i told him.