𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗.

MATURE SCENES AHEAD
😫😫😫.

𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙊: 𝙇𝙊𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙎 📍
𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝘿𝘼𝙔.
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝘼𝙍.
8:45 𝙋𝙈.

𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙀𝙀𝙈 𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀

𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙀𝙀𝙈 𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀.
¥

"you fuckin with me, right?"

i looked down at him, the irritation prolly showing on my face.

definitely showing in my tone.

because i was irritated.

pissed.

annoyed.

it's been a minute since i killed a nigga, but i was feeling like i could snap and do it any second now.

i was feeling all types of shit.

when i see jay fall on top of that girl, i could feel myself becoming more and more angry.

she pissed me the fuck off and ian even know the girl.

i was ready to blow ole girl head right off ha fucking body and watch it fall to the ground.

and if i didn't walk away with jay when i did, i fucking would've.

and wouldn't have regretted that shit either.

with her "i dIdNt kNoW hE cAmE wItH sOmEbOdY" ass.

ian never feel this type of anger before. never felt this uncomfortable ass feeling in my chest like this before. and that's saying a lot of shit because anger used to be the main shit i felt daily.

i'm not shock though, cause i already know why im feeling like this.

i can admit the shit. i'm pissed at the fact he was all up on her and not me.

i'm jealous.

jealous as fuck.

(a/n- a nigga who can admit he's jealous... ion know, it just makes him a lot more attractive to me. like ouuuu. fuck me pls!)

with all the pent of frustration jay has me feeling constantly, and now this added on shit that just happened, i feel like im about to fucking explode.

he's been unknowingly driving me crazy, and he didn't even realize it.

"are you good? what's wrong?" he asked, staring right into my eyes. not looking away once.

i still had him pinned to the wall, and staring right back at him, i started to realize he was constraint from me and...

ian gon lie, the shit was turning me on.

like a lot.

i was growing more and more by the second.