𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘.

𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙊: 𝙇𝙊𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙎 📍
𝙏𝙐𝙀𝙎𝘿𝘼𝙔.
𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙊𝙐𝙏𝙏𝘼 𝘼 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙐𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙏.
8:00 𝙋𝙈.

(anotha new picture cause why tf not😫)

𝙅𝘼𝙔𝙑𝙉𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀.
¥

we all were walking outta the restaurant we decided to go to. i mean it was our last day here, and pooka wanted to come here so we came.

my limp, yeah it was almost gon. rae used his tongue and he... yeah... did a lot of shit with it.

all ima say is he did soothe my pain like he said he would.

i looked over at rae and he seen he had got ona facetime call with messiah.

i heard messiah talking, and then i heard anotha voice ina background. it was a deep older voice, sounded like an older women.

i peaked at his phone a little and then seen it was an old lady. they kinda looked alike, so i figured it was prolly grandma.

but i remember what rae told me, and there was no way it was that one, so it had to be the one of his mother's side.

i just realized he's been doing a lot better with his mental shit. like he hasn't touched liquor ina long ass time.

sometimes i can still hear him mutter here and there at night when he's under me, but it ain't as bad as it was.

there's no way his mind doesn't still bother him from time to time though. but, ima make his ass see a therapist. he knows i care about him, and so he's gonna go see one.

even if he mugs the shit outta me.

just so he can be completely aight. or at least, better.

"heyyy messiahhhh. auntie misses you." i hear nia say, and then her appearing next to us to push rae's head outta the way so she could see him.

he giggled at her.

rae mugged her, but she wasn't paying his ass any attention.

i pushed her head outta the way, and looked at him myself. "hey lil man."

"hey jj." his little voice said, and then he smiled revealing his dimples.

"rude as nigga..." she trailed off.

i just grinned at her, and looked back at the phone to finish talking to messiah.