𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙊: 𝙈𝙄𝘼𝙈𝙄📍
𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝘼𝙈𝙀 𝘿𝘼𝙔 - 𝙏𝙃𝙐𝙍𝙎𝘿𝘼𝙔.
𝘽𝙍𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙉𝘼'𝙎 𝘼𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏.
7:30 𝙋𝙈.

𝙅𝘼𝙔𝙑𝙉𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀

𝙅𝘼𝙔𝙑𝙉𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀.
¥

"fuck." i moaned out, arching brianna's back as i rammed into her as fast and as hard as i could.

i definitely needed this. haven't had sex ina good couple of weeks.

been so long, didn't know if i could use my shit properly.

ass up, faced down into her covers i hear brianna moan out "ouuuuuu my gawwwdddd" a minute later.

i smirk. safe to say, i still can.

her shit gripping the fuck outta me, damn near nutted a good three times so far.

i keep thrusting, hitting her spot over and over and over again.

i was stretching her shit out like elastic.

and she loved it.

so much.

just like i did.

after hitting her spot a couple more times, i look down and see i wasn't going as deep as i could inside her. so, through anotha moan i asked "you want this shit deeper?"

"fuck. yes. put it de-deeper inside ple-ase." she struggled out between my thrusts.

i let out a breathy "aight" before grabbing her neck and pulling her towards me more.

if she wasn't taken me all in before, she damn sho' is now.

my thrusts start to get harder and harder, my hand around her neck staying put, until brianna couldn't say shit anymore.

occasionally she'll mumble a "ugh fuck" but otha than that shorty wasn't making sense when she said sum.

"fuck, just like that." i said.

she tryna fuck up a nigga's mind with how she taking me so well.

"you're taking my shit well, ma."

"fuck i- need- what- fuck- please." she mumbled out.

i leaned over her back, and whispered in her ear. "shhh. it's aight. just keep taking it like this."