𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙊: 𝙈𝙄𝘼𝙈𝙄📍
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙏 𝘿𝘼𝙔 - 𝙎𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙍𝘿𝘼𝙔.
𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝘼𝙏 𝙌𝙐𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙔'𝙎 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙀.
2:23 𝙋𝙈.

𝙅𝘼𝙔𝙑𝙉𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀

𝙅𝘼𝙔𝙑𝙉𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀.
¥

sturring on the couch, i feel a tap on my chest.

at first, i didnt peep the shit, but then the hand touched me on my chest again. so, i opened my eyes slowly.

i rolled my head over to the direction of the tv, and i was met with small eyes looking straight into mines.

it was messiah.

lil man.

rae's kid.

after he realized i was up, he pointed to the kitchen. "i hungry."

i blinked. where his dad at? and when did he get in this bitch? "who's watchin you? yo' dad?'

"ace watching me."

then where is the nigga?

"where he at?"

"sleep in guest room." he replied in his broken english. i rolled my eyes, of course he is.

only that nigga would come over to somebody else's house to watch somebody's kid just to fall asleep and not do that shit.

i think quincy and tiffany still upstairs sleep too. so his tiny ass is up by his self.

"did you try waking him up?" i asked him.

he nodded. "no wake up."

of course he didn't.

i mean, im up now and im hungry so why the fuck not. "aight, cmon."

i walk to the kitchen and hear tiny footsteps following me.

lil man probably been up for awhile hungry. ace is an idiot i swear.

hollon. what can three year olds eat? can they eat cereal?

will he choke on it?

yknow what, ima just make sum soft pancakes. ain't no way he can't choke on that.

"you want some pancakes?" i looked down at him.

he looked up at me with a smile and nodded, his little dimples showing.

i couldn't help but smile back. "aight cool."

"where you at lil man?" i called out to messiah.

after we ate, he literally ran away somewhere and now i can't find his ass.