𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙊: 𝙈𝙄𝘼𝙈𝙄📍
𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝘼𝙈𝙀 𝘿𝘼𝙔 - 𝙎𝙐𝙉𝘿𝘼𝙔.
𝙍𝘼𝙀 𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙈𝘼'𝙎 𝘾𝙍𝙄𝘽.
3:30 𝙋𝙈.

𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙀𝙀𝙈 𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀

𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙀𝙀𝙈 𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀.
¥

"why you havent been droppin messiah ova' here as much lately raneem." my grandma asked me, using my real name, as i finished making sum food for messiah for later.

he wanted sum pancakes, so i made sum pancakes.

i shrugged at her not really paying attention to her calling me raneem. ion have a problem with it, but nobody really calls me that shit anymore but her. "ion know, the shit ive been havin to do started dyin down lately i guess. so, i be havin more freetime to be with him."

"but i gotta head out again, so here he is. you can come get some pancakes by the way too." i grabbed messiah a plate and then brought it ina living room where he was playing with some toys.

i placed the plate of pancakes in front of messiah, making him mutter out a "thank you dada".

"you welcome siah." i said, before kissing the top of his head and going into the kitchen were my grandma was putting her some pancakes ona plate.

"oh, okay then honey. thats good. what you finna get into today?" she asked me.

"aint doin nun but checking sum shit out at a warehouse." i said honestly. she know about what i be doing.

does she like it? nah. but, she know how i am, she know how its been going, and she know ima be good.

i always gotta be.

i have to be.

"just promise me you'll be safe." she said, and i nodded, letting her know i would be.

she just rolled her eyes and then hit my shoulder. "stop playin with me baby. now, verbally tell me you'll be okay."

she dont be playing with my ass, i swear. "my bad... yeah, ima be aight."

"okay, now you can gon ahead and head out. me and siah gon watch sum stuff and then probably plaint later."

"is jj coming over here?" i see messiah asked as i walked into the living room with my grandma.

"jj?" my grandma questioned.

"this dude siah and i been around, hes chill." i said looking at her, not really giving her the complete truth, before looking down at messiah. "and no, he aint. you'll see him again soon."