fuck Scott ch. 27

Kira's pov:

"Kira?" Allison asks looking sad, I got paired with her, Issac and Cora after some persuading of my parents, to look for the sheriff and Stiles. My parents, Chris and Sarah or I guess Vonya are in another group still at the loft trying to figure out a way to stop theo, and Boyd, Erica, Cora and Parrish are in the last group trying to track Stiles and the Sheriff like us.

"Yeah Allison?"

"I'm sorry about Scott."

"Why it's not your fault if anything it's mine, actually fuck being nice it's Scott's fucking fault that egotistical jackass."

"Wow I never would have expected that from you kira and I gotta say I can't agree more!" Issac says laughing.

"Keep it down!" Malia whisper shouts trying and failing to hide her own laughter. "Do you want them to hear us coming!"

Malia's pov"

"Besides he's not the first shitty boyfriend I've ever had, although he is the worst. I should just stick to dating women I never have this many problems with them." Kira says not knowing how happy that sentence made me although I can't say the same for Issac considering the small smile he just sent my way, he and Stiles the only ones I've told about her Stiles because I wanted advice and Isaac

"I didn't know you were bi?" Allison says.

"I'm pan actually, but yeah." Kira says.

"Oh sorry for assuming, that's my bad." Allison replys genuinely sorry.

"No that's okay, it's no big deal. I mean I'm not surprised considering Stiles." Kira responds.

"Considering Stiles what?" Issac asks making the rest of us turn to him and Kira say "oh shit"

"Considering that's probably what Stiles assumed when she told him, right Kira?" Allison says saving the day since Issac never pays attention to her heartbeat because he trusts her completely.

"Yeah, something like that." She says relieved about not accidentally outing Stiles. I'm not surprised Allison knows considering how close they are and Kira probably has a similar experience to me were Stiles came out in response to being come out to, at least that's what he did when I told him I was a lesbian.

"Peter just sent a text to the group chat with coordinates, it says "muffled screaming sounds like the sheriff, Isaac and Erica's group's combine and then Boyd, Erica, Allison, and Isaac come here in case he's not alone. Christopher's group get medical supplies ready just in case. Heading in now." Erica's group seems to be closer so we'll go to them" Isaac says.

"Let's hurry!" Allison says looking at Isaac's phone over his shoulder.

Peter's pov:

"I can't find another way in" I report after looking all around the area.

"these hinges look to be rusted, I'm gonna try and break down the door." My nephew says standing in front of the door to the bunker we found.

"Brilliant idea slam yourself in a WW2 bunker door that won't go poorly at all." I say, to which I just get a glare in response "How did we never know about this place. I mean surely Talia had to be aware as leader of the city council."

"I don't know, but now's not the time." My nephew says before walking a little ways away and then slamming into the door.

"Oh shit"

Hope you like the new chapter :⁠-⁠) it took me way to long to figure out what I wanted to name it. Also my mom decided that I was the only one of her kids responsible enough to be the one has to take over if she or/and my dad pass out doesn't think I'm responsible enough to move out for college like mam what do you mean?!🧐