pack meeting ch.2

warning: cursing, bodily harm.            

Peter's pov:

When the kids get here from school they all smell of worry, guilt, sadness, anger and anxiety. Derek calls a pack meeting and they all pay attention immediately it must be serious.

"Alright what's this about?" Derek demands.

"Strange I thought you called the meeting?"

"Allison texted in the pack group chat that we needed to have a pack meeting."

"Why didn't you all tell me we had a group chat? And why do you all stink?"

I can't help but think that stiles would have added me to the group chat seeing as he's the only one who treats me like pack. I think to myself.

"It's about stiles". Allison pipes up. "We're worried."

                     No ones pov:

Soon everyone begins to voice there concerns and then Issac says,

"I tried to talk to him after lacrosse practice today and he seemed scared not of me hurting him but of what would happen if he said anything."

"Why would he be scared?" Cora asked.

"He kept rubbing his ribs and he seemed to have a slight limp. I think Scott is hurting him I think they all are."

echoes of gasps fill the room.

                     Derek's pov:

I can't believe what I'm hearing. I'm gonna rip Scott's throat out with my teeth! How dare he hurt my mate! Yeah stiles is my mate and I was just about to tell him when Scott went and messed everything up and made it impossible to talk to stiles. I controlled myself when Scott lashed out at Issac but if he's hurting stiles all the wolfsbane it the world won't help him now.

"Alright I'm going to try and talk to stiles and get him to join are pack , the rest of you go home and sleep if stiles does leave Scott's pack for ours something tells me he won't give him up that easily."

"When"... Cora says. .... "when he leaves Scott's pack."

I nod to her and dismiss them. I see peter is still here and he says,

If you need backup I'll be on standby. Then he leaves off to who knows where.

                       Stiles pov:

I get home from school and do my homework. Then I go down stairs and get some dinner I decided on a PB&J and an apple since my dad's still at work and probably will be for a while I bring my food back to my room and sit at my desk. I eat while doing more research for the pack I'm pretty sure the only reason they keep me Around is because there all to lazy to do it themselves. I hear a knock at my bedroom door and look up to see my dad.

Isn't it time you were in bed.

I look at my clock to see it's almost one. 

Um yeah I'll head to bed.

He leaves and I go to my dresser shedding my clothes on the way I pull out some grey sweatpants and a t-shirt with AC/DC on the front and head to bed. I hear my dad leave for another shift. honestly 1am is quite early compared to when I normally get to sleep. I'm just dozing off when I hear banging at my window I bolt up to see Scott with a angry look on his face. I hurry to unlock and open my window not wanting to risk making him mad.
He pushed past me and looks like he's about to say something when he stops and sniff's the air then he lets out a low growl and pins me to the wall.

And says, "why do you smell like Issac I told you not to go near them."

"I um.. I uh lacrosse.. practice... drills." I began nervously. Which technically wasn't a lie. It wasn't a sentence but it wasn't a lie although my heart was beating at ten miles per minute. I tried to explain further but was stopped by a punch to the ribs, then one to the face which made him fall to the floor. Which was when Scott started kicking me and pretty soon i begged him to stop but he wouldn't. It's time's like these when I wish my dad didn't work any overtime. I soon start to have trouble breathing and I barely even notice Scott being slammed into the wall or all the people around me. I soon pass out even though I can hear someone telling me to stay awake.

                     Derek's pov:

I get to the stilinski residence just in time to see Scott enter the house I stand at the edge of the woods that backs there house and watch. I see him pin stiles to the wall and start to go in there but then realize I can't help stiles and take on Scott at the same time, so I call peter and true to his word he answers at the first ring I tell him to get to stiles house now and hang up then I stand there and watch, watch as my mate lays there helpless like my family in the fire. Soon I hear people running and I take off into the house and head straight for Scott knocking him into a wall and breaking his bones he should be happy if even with his super healing he can walk after this.

                        Peter's pov:

I get a call from Derek saying to get to stiles house. Then cora comes rushing in the room with Malia and Issac, I can tell they wanna come to so I tell cora and Issac to wake up Boyd and Erica and have them on standby and me and Malia hall-ass to the stilinski residence. When we get there we head straight through the window to stiles, hearing cora and Issac close behind us. we see Derek beating Scott to a pulp but focus on stiles we try to tell him to stay awake but he soon passes out so I tell cora to get Derek over here.

                        Derek's pov:

Scott managed to make it out to window and I'm about to go after him when Cora grabs my arm and points to stiles.

"We need to get him to a hospital." Issac says.

"Malia go get the sheriff at the station and bring him to the hospital. Issac get the rest of the pack to the hospital, I don't know how Scott will react to what just happen and and we don't want him to go after other members of the pack. Peter, cora you guys are with me bringing stiles to the hospital. I tell them."

A echo of ok's are heard then everyone rushes to there tasks.

Sorry if It sucks if I made and mistakes let me know.:⁠-⁠) who's pov's would you like in the future?