war plans ch.13

Peter's pov:

"So where have you two been?" I ask as stiles and Issac walk in, since they dropped Malia and Allison off then took off again without telling anyone where they went. Which Derek wasn't to happy about.

"We went to a diner and dropped of food for my dad. And we need to have a pack meeting."

"Why?" Derek pipes in.

"I'll explain once everyone's here and I mean everyone even Parrish, Chris and my dad. Actually scratch that I will get in enough trouble for doing something reckless without my dad here."

"What did you do?" Derek asks annoyance heavy in his tone and if you listen close enough you can also here concern.

"I'll tell you once everyone's here like I said." Stiles says.

I still can't believe no ones noticed stiles is his mate no one else would be  allowed to talk to him like that. If only my nephew would stop stalling and tell him things would be so much easier.

pack meeting, Allison's pov:

"Alright what did you do" Derek says irritated.

"Well um don't be mad but.... I sorta kinda maybe went to see kira." Stiles said.

"What stiles you know how dangerous and stupid that was what if it was a trap!" Derek yelled.

"First off it wasn't. Second I brought Issac with me so I would've been fine and don't get him in trouble because he didn't know where we were going until we got there. And third it's a good thing I did go because she gave me the plan they made to attack us!" Stiles yelled back.

"What do you mean attack us?" I ask.

"There planning on attacking us in two weeks." Issac says grabbing my hand and interlocking are fingers.

"And how do you know she wasn't lying." Derek says.

"Well Derek, Isaac was listening the whole time and if she had been lying Issac would have called you." Stiles responds and you know he's serious if he uses Derek's real name.

"I'm sorry did you seriously let her go back to them after she gave you this information." Malia pipes up.

"I tried to stop her but she said they would know and might change the plan if she didn't. So I let her know that once we take care of the McCall pack she is more than welcomed to join our pack." Stiles says reassuring her.

"You did what?" Derek asks gritting his teeth.

"What she hasn't done anything to show she shouldn't be let in. And she did just risk her livelyhood to help us. So why shouldn't I have?" Stiles says.

Peter's pov:

Seriously how dense can these people be if they can't see that he's Derek's mate I mean come on no alpha would let a pack member talk to them like that. I should probably take stiles to see Vonya before they attack. Whatever stiles is will probably be a good thing to have on our side if we're going to war with a true alpha.

Alright let's start are plan of attack. Derek says as he reads the peace of paper stiles gave him presumably with there plan of attack.

"Just one more question. When are we officially making Parrish a member of our pack?" Stiles asks as we begin to make a plan.

Authors note:

Sorry It took so long I had a lot of work with my new job and got a new phone which is what I write this on. Hope you like it. Let me know if I misspelled anything:⁠-⁠)