parental supervision required ch.22

Malia's pov:

"Mom? dad? What are you doing here?" Kira asks, looking up; her beautiful eyes narrowing in confusion adding to the surprised look on her face.

"We came to help" her dad says, "and supervise you" her mother adds, making kira's face blush in a very cute fashion.

"Well we're glad to have the help all the same." Stiles says cutting off Derek before he says something that might offend the
Yukimura's while giving Derek a warning glare. I wonder why he's the only one who gets to do that?

"So where were we?" Derek asks quickly.

"We were discussing how Theo Raeken might have returned." Says Mr. Stilinski. "The Yukimura's seem to know."

"The Dread Doctors." Kira's mom says taking over the conversation. "There doctors who did experiments on the supernatural in hopes of creating Chimeras, which are basically humans who become a mix of several different creatures through injections and other experiments which I don't really feel comfortable talking about"

"And you think he became one, a chimera I mean?" Kira's asks.

"We don't think we know." Kira's dad said "We got a call from one of your mother's old acquaintances who was working with a coven of witches to track down and eliminate the Dread Doctors when they came across a warehouse that someone tried to burn down. They left before it fully cought fire and the authorities were able to put it out. They found DNA from several of the children that went missing and some other DNA which we believe to be from the Dread Doctors."

Derek's pov:

Suddenly there's a loud banging downstairs.

"What was that?"

"Someone's been listening in" Cora says sniffing the air.

"What? How come no one else can smell anything?" I ask as most of the pack sniffs around not picking up anything.

"Oh come on Derek I always had the best nose" Cora says slowly making her way to the door.

I signal to Boyd and Erica to go to either side of the door while me, Malia, Peter and Parrish get the front. The rest of the pack positioned around the room with their various forms of weapons drawn. I nod to Cora and she opens the door to find nothing on the other side except for a note on the floor. "What does it say?" Stiles asks.

"Thanks for the gift. We promise we won't kill him just yet." Cora says.

"Kill who?" Isaac asks.

"Um where's my dad...." Stiles asks beginning to panic.

"We all look around and none of us see or hear him anywhere."

"Stiles are you okay"  Kira asks as stiles backs up to the stairs and practically falls on them. Going straight into a full blown panic attack.

"Stiles I need you to look at me, stiles focus over here, stiles!" I try and get him to focus on me but his eyes keep darting across the room.

Kira's pov:

"Um should his heart be beating that fast?" Isaac asks.

"No it shouldn't!" Derek answers not looking away from stiles. "Stiles can you try and focus on me? Good. That's it. Alright let's take a deep breath, good and another. Alright." As Derek tries to calm stiles down from his panic attack Peter looks nervously towards the window and that's when I see the crack in the glass. Stiles told me that Peter knew about his powers, so I'm assuming that crack is extremely new and it's about to get a lot messier in here if we don't stop his panic attack soon.

Sorry I haven't updated in so long, I've been extremely busy with school lately and haven't had the energy to write.
But fear not I will hopefully be get back to my regular writing pace.
Hope you enjoy :⁠-⁠)