a text from a friend ch.11

Swear warning:

Stiles pov:

We get to school see that the rest of the pack made it here right before us.
We all walk into school trying to ignore the look's we're getting from the McCall pack. We all have at least one class with each other besides lacrosse, Isaac's the only one who has that as soon as I go and officially quite the team, but we'll still watch him play. First Malia and Cora break off to there first class, next Boyd and Allison, which leaves me Issac and Erica to go to are first economics class with couch.

"Mr. Stilinski nice to see you back now time to see if you actually did your homework I sent home with miss Reyes or not."

Oh boy, I think. I mean I did do my homework but I'm not in the mood for this to happen in all my classes.

"Yes coach" I say as I make it to my seat.

Lunch, still stiles pov:

I sit down with the rest of the pack and get a text I go to look at it and see,

Kira:
Don't look my way. But I need to talk to you in person.

I try to act like I didn't just get the text I just got and calmly text back.

Stiles:
When?

Kira:
After school, at the place.

"The place" she's referring to is a diner just out of town that we would go to so we could do school or just to get away from it all.
I don't tell the pack about it because they'd think it was a trap.

"I'm going to go talk to coach" I say as I get up and grab my lunch tray.

"Ok I'll come with you" Allison says since we all agreed that no one should me alone while this is all going on.

"So how'd it go?" Allison asks as I exit couch's office.

"Ok he said that he understood and recovery is the most important thing right now. So that's good. Let's go we're gonna be late for math and I spent to much time tutoring you and Malia for you to just miss the test."

"Agreed"

"Look there's Issac!" Allison says as we get to the stands. He wave's at us and we wave back. (Authors note: all I could think of while writing this sentence was the audio that goes, and he looks at me and I look at him and looks at me and I look at him.)

"Ahhh shit he got paired with Ethan." I say once I notice who he is across from. And by the looks of it he didn't notice tell I said something.

Two hours and about ten fowls on Ethan's part practice is over and we're waiting by the car for Issac.

"Hey I've got to go somewhere can I just drop you guys off at the loft?" I ask as Issac gets to my Jeep.

"Nu uh no one goes anywhere alone remember." Cora says as she see's Derek's Camaro pull up.

"Fine then Issac can you come with me?" I ask him because I can get him to wait in the car and not tell anyone where we went.

"Sure!" Issac says excited.

Thanks for reading, Hope you like it:⁠-⁠) let me know what you think. And if I misspelled anything or it's hard to read. Also I just got a job so if I updated less that's why, but don't worry I'm not gonna abandon this book.