two packs ch.1

Warning: cursing, bodily harm.

The two packs sat in the cafeteria three tables apart since Scott had told his pack not to talk to Derek's pack after he found out about Issac and Allison, he blew up at them and tried to tell them to breakup and they left his pack and went back to Derek's pack.

"I still can't believe Scott." said Allison as she looked across the cafeteria at the other pack, the others glance up to look at there former pack mate and alpha.

issac grabs her hand to comfort her and says, "I know but there's nothing we can do the whole true alpha thing when straight to his head."

"And I miss stiles." Allison responds with a sigh.

A low whine came from malia's direction . It was no secret that they were close, he had helped her so much those first few months and he was her anchor. And her not being able to talk to him was really getting to her, she was lashing out at everyone recently.

"We all miss stiles." Erica said while looking across the cafeteria at their very depressed looking friend, Who had fallen asleep while eating.

Stiles pov:

I was awoken by the bell I had been up all night researching water nymphs for the pack. I gave all the information I had to Scott this morning before school. All I got was a "it better be useful" and a threat for if it wasn't. Sometimes I wish we never went looking for Laura Hale's body that day in the woods. But then I never would have been friends with Allison, Issac, Boyd ok I Know Boyd and I weren't that close, but damnit I miss him and all his stoic charm. I miss cora, I even miss peter. I miss Malia, she must be having trouble with her control, seeing as her anchor isn't allowed to talk to her without bodily harm coming to him. Yeah I tried to talk to them after Scott told us not to but he somehow found out and I ended up with a bruised rib and a couple of scratches. I swear Scott's become more violent then Derek ever was, oh Derek god I miss Derek! I know we bicker a lot but I care about the guy, a lot more than I originally thought. I miss his scowl, I miss his broodiness, I miss his eyebrows god those eyebrows! Why did Scott have to go and get all jealous, HE'S DATING KIRA! FOR GODS SAKE! I was pulled from my thoughts by a whistle from a very angry looking couch.

"Bilinski get to class!" he yells in my ear

I look over at the clock to see I've been in my head for twenty minutes. Whoops I guess the pack forgot me at the table. one of them could at least nudged my shoulder lord knows there not against violence not that nudging is violence but still.

"sorry couch!" I yell back as I get up to head to class.

Sorry if it sucks. Let me know what you think.:⁠-⁠)