"the place" ch.12

Warning: cheating, cursing.

Issac's pov:

"Um stiles were are we?" I ask as we pull into the parking lot of what seems to be a diner.

"Um so I'm kinda about to talk to kira and I need you to stay in the car and not tell anyone about this."

Suddenly I smell Scott and kira.

"WHAT! Stiles are you crazy?! I can smell Scott more than kira it's obviously a trap!"

"Issac calm down. Do you see Scott anywhere? It's just him sent marking her, do you remember in the hospital when you guys would not so subtly sent mark me to try and get the smell of Scott's pack off of me. It's just like that. you guys do it too."

"Yeah I remember"

"Good now I'm gonna go in there. Feel free to listen in and text me if you need anything. Ok?"

"Ok but-"

"No buts I'll be fine."

"Fine but at the first sign something's off I'm texting Derek."

"He just nods to me in response as he heads into the diner."

Stiles pov:

I wave to the 78 year old waitress that owns the place as I walk up to the table me and kira always sit at in the back of the diner.

"Hey so fair warning Issac is listening in on the conversation outside in my Jeep because Derek made a no going anywhere alone rule for until this is all over, but don't worry you can trust him and if anyone can relate what we were and are going through it's him."

"Hey it's okay he's listen if you really couldn't come alone, at least you brought someone who understands." She says as she wipes away a tear from her face.

"Can I get you too anything?" The waitress asks as she comes up to are table.

"Just a coffee and some curly fries for me, thanks Sarah." I say.

"And a peppermint tea for me, please and thank you." Kira says.

"No problem Sugers, I've said it once I'll say it again you are the nicest kids I've met since I was one."

"Thanks" we both say at the same time.

"Oh honey what's wrong?" Sarah asks noticing kira's tears.

"Just trouble with my boyfriend that's all."

"Oh I didn't know you had a boyfriend, well if he isn't treating you right don't forget you can always find someone else."

"I won't."

"Alright I'll be back in one second with your orders." She says with a sympathetic smile as she head's back to the counter.

Once are orders get here she begins,

"So I guess I should probably start." Kira says as she plays with the teabag in her cup.

"Whenever you're ready." I say not wanting to rush her.

"I thought he could change I really did and I know it was stupid of me but it's who I am, I see the good side in people and maybe it's a flaw but I do and there's nothing I can do to change it. God I feel so stupid" She says no longer trying to hide the tears.

"Listen seeing the good in people isn't a flaw, it's one of the things I love most about you. It's one of the things I loved most about a lot of people. And your not stupid don't ever think that. Ok?." I say as I rub soothing circles in her hand.

"Ok." She says sniffling.

"If I may ask what made you realize that Scott wouldn't change?"

"He cheated on me with Lydia and he said he wouldn't do it again and then he did. I stood by him through everything even the stuff with Allison and Issac even though he was wrong. And if you're still listening Issac I'm sorry. until he hurt you then I tried to make him see what he was doing is wrong and then he cheated on me and you know what he told me when he found out? He told me that I deserved it for doubting him about what he did to you. And then I found out he's planning on attacking you guys and I had to warn you, I just have to."

"Kira there's no need to say sorry. I let Scott do a lot of things thinking he would change back too. Kira please leave his pack and join ours I don't feel safe with the idea of you going back there."

"No not yet if I leave now he'll change when and what he's going to do and I don't want anyone die because of it so until everything is taken care of I refuse to leave his pack. I'll tell you what he's planning and let you know if anything changes. Goodbye stiles I hope you can beat this."

"But-"

"No buts goodbye." She says as she hand's me a peace of paper with their plan written on it and walks out the door.

Issac's pov:

Holy hell Maybe I should have called Derek, this is so messed up and it seems to get worse every day. I wanna cry and barf and kill Scott. I'm so wrapped up in what just happened that I don't even notice stiles get in the car until he's setting a bag that smells like fries and salad in my lap.

"What's this?"

"A salad for my dad and fries for you. once we drop this off at the station we'll head to the loft and call a pack meeting unless you need to go somewhere or get something before?"

"Um no I don't need anything."

"Alrighty then let's go then."

Thanks for reading, Hope you liked the chapter. Let me know what you think and if I misspelled anything or it's hard to read.:⁠-)