stilinski's+wolfs=concussions ch. 28

Peter's pov:

"Oh shit" I say as my idiotic nephew successfully slams the door off its hinges...but right into the Sheriff.

"Fuck" my nephew says as he rushes to the now unconscious Sheriff to check if he's okay.

"Nephew don't-" I say but he's already set off the trap and now he's gotten hit with an arrow to the back making him collapse to the ground "Alright roll over I'll help you get the arrow out.

"Don't! Don't touch it, I can't move its kanima venom!" My nephew says in a semi panicked voice reminding me of when he was little and he used to get lost in the woods behind our house despite his extra abilities.

"How the hell did they get that? I thought you said Jackson was no longer one of them?" I ask wrapping a nearby rag around my hand so I can pull the arrow out.

"I don't know maybe we were wrong or maybe it came back." He says.

"Or maybe Deaton saved some for a rainy day. Alright this is gonna hurt."

"Either way, this isn't good." My nephew says before grunting as I pull the arrow out.

Allison's pov:

"Did you hear that slamming noise?" I ask "it was coming from the opposite direction of the coordinates Peter sent us."

"No?" Erica responded confused.

"What about you guys, did you hear it?" I ask looking at Boyd and Isaac.

"We didn't hear anything either." Isaac says exchanging a look with Boyd.

"Well I know I heard something, I'm gonna go check it out." I say starting in the direction of the noise.

"That sounds like something stiles would do" Isaac says with a chuckle.

"What does?" Walking headfirst into possible danger without thinking anything through."

"Gee thanks" I say turning around to send a glare Isaac's was along with a wink so he knows I'm not actually annoyed with him.

"But seriously we didn't hear anything, should we be concerned about that?" Isaac says after sending one back to me.

"Probably... I'll go with you to check it out then we'll start heading towards the location after we're done, sound good to everyone?" Erica says.

"Sounds good, we'll let Derek know what's going on when we get there." Isaac says as he starts walking towards the area Derek and Peter are.

Erica's pov:

I see a trail up ahead were the noise is coming from let's follow next to it in case it's a trap so that we don't trigger anything. Allison says like the true hunter she is.

"I don't know do you really think that Scott's pack would set booby traps?" I ask.

"Maybe not, it could be a group of hunters. Which really isn't better, I should probably take the lead. If you sense anything let me know and keep an eye out for footprints." Allison says follow the trail from a little farther away.

"Your father really spent a lot of time training you didn't he?"

"Yeah I guess, but the fact that he used to take me camping a lot as a kid probably has something to do with it, which now that I think about it was probably his way of preparing me without telling me about this stuff."

"Yeah...."

Sorry this chapter took so long, hope you like it :⁠-⁠) also I'm so pissed off my family's plans for moving got called off and I'm literally almost done packing like WTF!!!
Btw I didn't make Erica a bitch in this fic so if she comes off a little too mean it wasn't on purpose.