math, gossip and lacrosse ch.7

Cursing warning:

Stiles pov:

It's been a little over two weeks and I'm being let out of the hospital in a few days. And I'm more than ready I really hate hospital's. I've had at least one person with me during visiting hours and though I love them and I am glad they've been here to distract me when I think about things too long, I've never been happier than now that you can't have visitors the whole time.
Today Allison is my companion, me and her are doing homework because even though I'm in the hospital school doesn't stop.

"Hey I've been thinking."

"Oh no" Allison said.

"Not funny. So I've been thinking you know how you told me about what happened while I was in surgery."

"Yes, where is this going?"

"How does peter have your dad's phone number and how come your dad didn't block him? And a think I saw them taking glances at eachother. They seem extremely civil for two people who supposedly hate eachother."

"Please tell me you're not implying what I think you're implying."

"What's the matter don't what peter to be your new step dad." I say humor lacing my voice.

"Gross gross gross" she says while pacing the room, while I begin to laugh. "Oh god why?"

"Ow still hurts to do that"

"I really hope that your wrong... but I have noticed some similar things."

"Like what?"

"He's been going out a lot more these last few months and he has seemed happier, I guess I can try to be happy about it if he is."

"You know what makes people happy don't you?" I say wiggle my eyebrows suggestively.

"Ew nope no, why would you even say that?!" She says while I laugh ignoring the pain.

"I hate you" she says while I laugh harder, which I didn't even know was possible.

Later that day, still stiles pov:

There's a knock at the hospital room door so I yell, "who is it?"

And suddenly Derek's head pop's through the door.

"Oh hey sourwolf, what brings you to my humble abode." It was strange seeing him knock but I guess it would be kinda hard for him to barge through the window seeing as it's three story's up and doesn't open.

"Chris wants Allison to stay at the loft tonight since he won't be home for some reason and so I came to pick her up, I asked Peter to do it but he said he was busy."

Me and Allison share a look and she sigh's. "Alright later stiles thanks for helping me with my math homework"

"No thank you for making sure my dad eats healthy." If he thought just because I'm in the hospital he could eat like shit he was dead wrong. After all it's not like I want him joining me. "See ya later, you too sourwolf"

"Goodbye stiles I'll be back tomorrow to drop off Malia so you can help her with math as well."

"Damn stiles you've basically become the pack tutor"

"Well you guys need the help and I'm doing good in math, besides what else am I gonna do cooped up in here All day."

"Well I hope you don't stop helping us even when you're out of here."

"I won't I'll still have plenty of free time."

"How? What about lacrosse and pack stuff and your dad and your own schoolwork-"

"And we still have to deal with Scott's pack" Derek interjects.

"First off lacrosse won't be a problem anymore, second I can handle my own school and still help you guy, third taking care of my dad is easy I have the people at the station and almost every employee of every fast food place in beacon hills knows not to give him junk food unless I'm there too. And fourth we're not dealing with Scott's pack unless they cause more problems for the pack."

"Stiles do you really think anyone in the pack will be okay with that?" Derek asks. "Hell even I'm not okay with that"

"I'll convince them"

"Also what did you mean by lacrosse won't be a problem anymore?"

"Oh I'm quitting the team."

"What why I thought you loved lacrosse?"

"I don't love playing lacrosse I only really got into it because of Scott, I mean sure I did like when couch actually let me play but I've never been too obsessed with the game. Also I can't even play it when I'm out of the hospital anyway I'm still healing so I can't risk re-cracking my ribs and by the time I'll be all healed up the season will be almost over."

"Ok if you say so but I don't think Issac will be to happy about it."

The next day, malia's pov:

"But stiles come on you can't quite the team we need you" Issac whines.

"I'm don't have super hearing and even I know that was a lie."

"But stiles-"

"Shut up I'm trying to study!" I shout yet again, I'm starting to think Issac might be deaf.

"Issac please drop it I've made up my mind and your interrupting malia's studying and she has a test tomorrow."

"Fine I'll drop it for know but don't think this conversation is over." Issac says. I roll my eyes so hard I think they might fall out, what's so important about a stupid game.

"What ever you have to tell yourself." Stiles says as Issac leaves the room to who knows where.

I hope you like it, sorry if it sucks.:⁠-⁠)
A little of sarcasm and some convos. And the famous Hale eye roll.