we're sorry ch.4

Cursing warning:

Isaac's pov:

we all go to mine, Cora's and Derek's loft and sat on or around the couch. I still can't believe stiles knows all of are medical information. He even took the time to get the werewolves information and we don't even need to go to the hospital.
Soon Cora and peter get back and Allison asks her Dad to stay the night he normally wouldn't let her but with stiles in the hospital he makes an exception.

"Alright you can stay the night but I'll be back tomorrow to drive you and anyone else who needs a ride to the hospital. Oh and Issac keep your hands to yourself."

"Y-yes sir-r."

"Good. Goodnight Allison I'll see you in the morning."

We all ended up in a puppy pile on the floor in the living room.

The next day
Peter's pov:

I look over at the kids in the living room and see at the kid sprawled out on the floor. I went upstairs to the loft I stay in after pack meetings. I don't live here All the time, but who can blame me for not wanting to spend all my time with teenager's who don't like me. decide to wake up Issac to help me make breakfast once where done I tell him to set the table while I wake up everyone else.

"Get up!"I yell into the living room.

"Nooo!"Erica says from her spot next to Boyd.

"Oh so I suppose you don't want breakfast." I say knowing it will get them up.

They all climb over eachother to get to the table where Issac is sitting.

"I got a text from Derek at 3 saying stiles is out of surgery. So once where all ready and Erica, Boyd and Malia are done with patrol and Chris gets here we'll make are way to the hospital." I say as I try to block out the sound of four teenager's eating with there mouths open. I look over to Boyd and Allison and see their struggling with the same problem. At least some of them have table manners.

As soon as they were done eating Boyd, Erica and Malia all got ready and headed out on patrol. Then the rest of the pack did the dishes and and got ready.
Chris got here. and soon after the kids were back from patrol.
Then we load up in the cars, Malia and Cora with me. and Allison, Issac, Boyd and Erica with Chris. We headed to the hospital.

Derek's pov:

Stiles didn't get out of surgery until three in the morning, but neither me nor the Sheriff got any sleep. We spent the time either silent and talking about what to do about Scott.
Until the doctor came back and told us he was out of surgery and lead us to his room. My heart nearly stop when I saw him. He looked almost dead. If I couldn't hear his heart beat and see it on the monitor I would have thought he was.
Once I was sure stiles was gonna be okay for a minute I went and got me and the Sheriff more coffee and texted peter to let him know stiles was out of surgery.
When I got back into the room the Shariff was asleep holding stiles hand in a chair he had brought up to stiles bed.
So I sat into a different chair in the corner of the room and dosed off no matter how hard I tried to stay awake.

The next morning I get woken up by the Sheriff he asks if I wanted anything to eat and when I say no he leaves for the cafeteria.
I move to set next to stiles. Now that I've some gotten sleep I can really see all the damage Scott did to him, and I'm doing everything in I can not to go kill him now. I'm watching his chest go up and down as he breathes when he starts to wakeup and says,

"Sourwolf stop being creepy that's creeperwolf's job."

I smile and I began to say "stiles I'm sor-" suddenly a nurse comes into check his vitals, so I tell him I'm going to find his dad.

Issac's pov:

When we get to the hospital Derek meets us at the door and lead's us to stiles room. His dad comes out of his room and says,

"I just got called into the station by Parrish. I'll be back as soon as I can don't leave him alone."

"Yes sir " Derek says, and if it was under different circumstances I'd find the fact that he is acting so respectful very funny.

We all head into stiles room and the site we see is making all of us want to either cry or kill. Malia leaning more towards the latter.

Malia's pov:

I'm gonna rip that fuckers head off! I was barely holding I my anger as it is. having to let it out on a no longer standing wall in a empty loft at the apartment, but now it's all coming back.

"Malia" stiles says while holding his arms out. "Come here"

I rush to him and give him a hug, being careful not to hurt him.

Derek's pov:

I'm watching him with Malia even if he's her anchor he calmed her down so fast, he's really good for the pack. perfect mate, so good. Must claim. Now's not the time for that and he's not ready. Perfect mate, ready to claim. Claim and mate now. He's hurting we can't. That seemed to calm my Wolf down before any of the wolf's or coyote noticed.

"Stiles I'm-" Allison started.

"Don't it's not your fault. It's not any of your guys fault."stiles stops her.

Everyone else try's to apologize but he stops them everytime and insist it's not their fault.

"Alright we need to talk about Scott's pack." I say silencing the room.

I'm sorry if it sucks I feel like this chapter was kinda shit but here it is.
Let me know if I misspelled anything.:⁠-⁠)

Edit: I just realized I never named the chapter so I fixed that.