pack changes pt.1 ch.19

Warning: cursing.

Scott's pov:

When leaving Deaton's office at the end of the night I catch the scent of a werewolf I don't recognize so I follow it and it leads me to an ally.

"Get out here I can smell you!" I shout enjoying the smell of fear rolling off the unknown werewolf.

"Scott McCall is....is that you?" A voice that I somewhat recognize asked, as a guy my age in ripped up and bloody clothes emerges from the shadows of the ally.

"Do I know you?" I question with a growl.

"It's me Theo Raeken. We went to school together until the last year of middle school. When I found out you were the true alpha I'd been hearing so much about. I had to come back to Beacon Hills and beg you to let me join your pack. All of my old pack is dead. and when I heard my middle school hero was the true alpha. I came as fast as I could but I wasn't careful enough and some hunters found me." He says practically grovelling at my feet.
I understand I mean who wouldn't wanna be part of my pack? I mean besides that psychotic fucker stiles. I'm not surprised a freak like him would want to be with a bunch of murderers like Derek and his pack of unwanted mutts even if Derek would never want an ugly shit like him and I tried to warn him that Derek would never love someone like him because I'm a good friend but stiles never listened. I kinda feel for sorry Derek having to put up with stiles idiotic rambling, he should of just let me take care of stiles when I tried the first time.

"Alright." I say to Theo "where down a member anyway. But don't disobey me."

"Thank you thank you thank you!!!" He says repeatedly.

"Alright alright let's go. I'll introduce you to the rest of my pack."

Sorta a short chapter but I hope you like it:⁠-⁠) I changed the description for this story tell me what you think and if you think it goes badly with the plot so far.