°| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |°

3rd POV

Everything was black for miyo, but in reality she has her eyes closed as she gasp for air, scratching the humongous hands holding her neck tightly. Everyone panicked, but not for Kei. His blood boiled as he dashed towards the gorilla, fingers twitching unconsciously as he waited for the right time to throw his deadly shurikens.

"Kei wait!" Their voice echoed behind his head, and the only thing he can hear was a faint help from Miyo. "Let. Go. Of. Her!"

Multiple shurikens flew there way towards Scar, who just happened to be reminding himself about his mission, and immediately let go of the agent, letting her frail body fall to the ground.

Once the smoke bombs has been touched, Kei used this small amount of time to save Miyo, and sprinted towards her without a sound.

Scar was getting irritated, the group won't be attacking anytime soon since one of them are injured, and the one that his boss was expecting him is the ninja. He used his super hearing and he was detected beneath him, and instantly kicking the mong's body away from the pink headed cat.

Kei groaned in pain, but was able to stand fast and before he can even step one foot, he was grabbed by his helmet and screamed when the gorilla's grip was tight, trying to knock out the air put of him.

The group immediately moved without a second thought to save their friends. The plan backfired, and there's nothing they can do other than call the agency as they try to fight of Scar, who's still keeping Kei away from them. Miyo was safely layed behind a building where only a small sight of the fight can be able to see, and Rema was beside her as she was getting a call on her device.

"I need every agents to come to Tribe City immediately! There has been a attack going on in a while and bring every machineries you can! Hurry up!" She acted cool on the other side of the phone, but once she ended it, she dropped to her knees and grabbed Miyo's unconscious face, "Please be okay Miyo, everything will be fine."

Back at the fight, Lonky had been able to tie Scar's hands together using his body, "Come on guys! I can't stretch for long!" Kuga and Makhan punched the gorilla's face in any parts as the others tranquilizes his legs to avoid more destruction, or what were they thinking, ofcourse everything was getting destroyed.

Kei was starting to lose consciousness, but Kuga was there to get his voice inside his head as he pull the fingers that surrounds him using all of his strength. "Hang in there Kei!"

Scar seemed to be knowing that the group was very fond of the mong, it reminds him of his children. He has this feeling of guilt that he needs to push the ninja away from them to exchange him to see his family again. He thought this needs to end soon, or else he won't be seeing the light of his freedom forever.

He let out a roar when he was yet again stung by the tranquilizer on his arm where Kei was being held captive, and Kuga easily opened two fingers out. The gorilla swats his body around with his numb legs, causing the group to fly away from him.  Scar heard engines from a mile away, he panicked.

The group regained their strength to get up from the ground and watched him, frustrated and confused taking over their feelings.

Some of the agents crouched down to their knee and pointed the smoke bomb bazooka to the gorilla, shooting him at his back. Scar roared in pain, unconsciously spreading his fingers and palm out, getting a sight of blood stained and broken cracks of the helmet of the mong named Kei.

Another group of agents fired a electric net that prevents him from moving a muscle, or else he will be electrocuted. "Get him out of here!" One of them said and a cow agent grabbed his arms and carried his body on a undamaged part of the city. The gang immediately run up to him and scooped him out of the man's grasp. Rema and Miyo came back running to them, thankful that the cat was okay. "Oh my gosh, Kei! Take deep breaths okay?"

Liu instructed him, who's hand weakly scratching the helmet to show that he's uncomfortable with it, before dropping his hand unconsciouslybut still seeing him taking a shallow breath. The group looked at eachother, "He wants to remove it.."

They will finally see who's the mong under the mask, and can't help but feel slightly pressured when the insect touched the helmet and prepared to lift it off, slowly.

Then their world stopped, their breath stuck in their throat. They started tearing up, it was Gai all along.

Miyo stayed neutral, too shocked to even know what was going on. She shakily placed a hand on his bloody face, a tear escaping out of the corner of her eyes as she kneeled down.

"Gai..?"