°| CHAPTER FOUR |°

3rd POV

She gripped her sides as she get up, calming herself with a slow breathing. "You're doing this all wrong big guy, keeping your girl all to yourself. How about her family? You want her to be happy don't you?" Hanso glared at her with a growl, "You know nothing about her." Then he launched himself to her with fast hands and Miyo barely dodged his punch, and landed to the other side.

But got punched immediately onto the wall as she did, she yelped again but this time with her eyes closed because of the second time she was thrown to her back, and slowly fall down to the floor.

She forced to open her eyes and saw that he was going to step on her, but with a blink of and eye, she was outside with the girl beside her full of worry. "What the-" the girl cuts her off with helping her sit up and ask her questions. "Are you alright? Did he do something bad to you? Are you hurt badly? I'll take you-" Miyo pats her  arm, letting her know that she was fine. "Don't worry too much, by the way how did I even get here? All I know I was about to get stomped by him."

"What?! He was stomping you?!" Miyo instinctively fold her ears a little because of the sudden raise of voice, the girl apologizing after. "Ahem, for your question, someone with the same design as your clothes saved you, and they were wearing a helmet or something."

Miyo raised a brow, someone the same as hers? She ignored the thought for now and messaged the agency. As she did so, Ninja Kei throwing his shuriken around the tiger, containing smoke bombs inside them.

Hanso coughed aggressively as he waved his other hand for the smoke to go away, the mong secretly surrounding him with ropes. Once the smoke was gone, the tiger found himself sitting on the floor cross-legged with his arms behind his back as his upper body was tied. He searched for the masked person, and he saw him sitting on the bed, his other knee supporting his arm as he stared him down.

"Don't make a move or else those spikes will poison you." He said uninterested-ly as he took the device out and messaged the Metronome Agency. Hanso glared at him, knowing he should follow his instructions.

A few minutes later, the two agents led them to the others but each has their opposite sides, it was better like this for the ex couples to never see eachother. But it was the same for our Miyo and the mong behind the mask Gai, fate really is taking their time.

Kei removed his helmet, revealing his sharp brown eyes, and his true self. After since he left them hanging, his sensei hid him from the detective so he cannot find him and gave up. After a few weeks he was out in the open again, and was given a spot for him at the Metronome Agency, where he help people from crimes or arrest who does it.

And for the past few days, this was his first mission to get a scar from a mission. He looked at his mask, the left upper eye had a scratch that his left brow was damaged too. He sighed and watched the sunset, a certain kitty passing by inside his head.