°| CHAPTER SEVEN |°

3rd POV

Kei and Miyo was outside, staring at the sunset between the tall buildings.

"Thank you for the treat Miyo, i-i have fun today.."

She hummed as she smiles, turning her head at the mong. She can't help but feel like she'd known him before, but she didn't bother asking him about that. Gai was happy to actually hang out with her without having a scratch on his face and rejection, so it's all weird and new, now he's feeling all shy.

"Don't worry Kei, me too."

His heart started beating, then he touched his chest when she's not looking, but then admiring her glowing eyes. It was a nice feeling when she actually stared at him back, it feel alluring. His device suddenly buzzed on his pocket, pulling it out and seeing his brother's were chatting him to come home, they were hungry. He looked at the container that was on the back of his bike, then back at miyo.

"My brothers just texted me, I better get home before they starve to death.."

Miyo chuckled.

"Sure, go ahead then. See you tomorrow?"

Kei nodded, then turned his back to get on his bike, readying the engine. Miyo was too, but stopped and turned her head to him, calling him with a wave.

"Can I actually..come with you? It's fine if you don't want to."

Kei was confused, but agreed. Miyo smiled and followed him to his house, she was actually happy to get to know him better. But Gai on the other hand, was panicking about it. She'll see my brothers! And my things are still in the living room, what do I do?!

The two agents arrived, miyo was fascinated by the house. It was a Japanese styled house, well, the whole Mong tribe was. But his was different, his has royal blue ceiling and was placed near the waterfall. Lamps, sliding windows, and an open space for a garden. They parked near the fence, Kei quickly walking towards her and said,

"Can you wait here for a moment? The house is a mess right now."

"Sure, I kinda want to see the waterfall up close."

Kei nodded before going inside in a hurry. When he closed the door behind him, his three brothers jumped on him, making them all fall to the wooden floor.

"Welcome back!"

"How was work?"

"Why is there another bike outside?"

Gai gently pushed them off, before placing his helmet beside him. They looked at his flushed face, before gasping loudly.

"Don't tell me-"

"Miyo is here."

That took the three by surprise, their eyes widened. Then they squealed and hugged him again, fake tears falling from their eyes.

"I can't believe you finally found the one."

"When's the wedding?"

"I'll hold the rings!"

Gai was blushing hard, before pushing them back again and stood up, fixing his shirt. He glared at them with crossed arms, his brother's apologizing after.

"You guys are so delusional. But it's not the right time right now, you guys need to wear the masks as I clean the house, got it?"

They nodded and teleported back to their rooms, Gai pushing his sleeves back up and hid his belongings, his brother's followed soon after. Meanwhile with miyo, her bare feet was in the water, instantly relaxing as she watches the moon to rise. She never had been in this place since she was still young, and it was a good experience to have it right now. It was fun while it lasted, because Kei called for her by the window.

"You can come in now! Sorry for the wait.."

"It's fine, I'll be there in a minute."

Once the window was closed, she sighed and lifted herself up and put on her boots. She fixed her ponytail and was greeted with another Kei, but green.

"Oh, thank you.."

He opened the door for her, bowing slightly as she walks inside. He was excited to have her here, just by his actions that was kept in hand by his blue brother. They lead her in the dining room, her pink nose twitching by the smell of curry and warm soup.

Miyo looked at the table, then Kei walking up to it with a rice bowl. He was wearing a blue apron and a colored shirt underneath, it was the first time she saw him wearing it. She quickly looked away, never want to see it like that.

"Let's eat, miyo."