°| CHAPTER TWO |°

3rd POV

Miyo dried her hair before styling it into her signature high ponytail. She grabbed her leather jacket that was hanging inside her closet, then putting it on before going downstairs to eat breakfast. She woke up from her sleep earlier than she thought, the sun was still hiding behind the mountains, making a blue tint light go inside her house.

She heated the pasta for her sister and her grandma while she made herself some cereal with berries in it, it's enough to make her full. She grabbed her buckle belt that was put on her stomach and placed it on top of the counter. She already received a message about her mission and read the contents.

"Someone in the Bars tribe had suddenly disappeared from her room.
Their relatives said it was involved with something about her lover that was obsessed with her.
Agent Miyo, your mission is to bring the girl safely to our headquarters and catch this obsessed person.
We wish you luck agent."

"Interesting.." Miyo said to herself after finishing her cereal and washed it, before grabbing her keys and went inside the garage where her bike was standing slightly slanted. The bike soon show its light that some parts of it glows, it was designed for each agents after all, and left the house.

??? POV

I stared at her sleeping figure, she's so beautiful. I managed to get her here to our new home, and she already feels comfortable to sleep on the bed she is laying from, but finally she stopped crying. I can't let that happen again, it breaks my heart to see her cry in fear.

"Don't worry my love, we'll live happily soon."

3rd POV

Miyo arrived at a place every Metronome secret agent goes to, and some other stuff. She parked her bike where the parking lot is and went inside the building. Her co workers greeting at her arrival as she did the same, earning some of them a dreamy sigh, she's a gorgeous girl after all.

She stepped inside the elevator and pressed a number to where she will meet Liu, and as soon the door opens, flickering lights and sound of mechanics boomed to her ear. Miyo's ear was folded for her ears to not be damaged, she needs it for her missions. Even though each Inventor has their own room to build things, it was still audible outside the hall. She spotted a designed door at the end of the hallway, and her heels clicked as she walked faster.

When she opened the door, Liu turned around from what he was doing and saw his best friend, "It's only 6:00 am, you're here early." Miyo rolled her eyes and sat one of the couch, looking around at his own office that was made for him. "Did you eat already?" She nodded, "Yep, so, do you have the things I need?"

Liu snapped his fingers, "Oh right! Wait here." He grabbed the gadgets that was laying on his working table, and gave it to her. "This one is a tracker, you already know how it works." She nodded and he continued, "And this one is a flash bang, The Bars tribe has sensitive hearing, use this and the person will not hear a thing for some moments."

After getting her things, Liu bid her Goodluck and stepped out of his office, taking the elevator and gets on her bike. "Let's see here.." Miyo placed the tracker on her bike, a hologram appeared and shows her current location. "Great." She turned on the engine and drove off to finish this mission as soon as possible.