°| CHAPTER NINE |°

3rd POV

"Have a good holiday agent Miyo." "Will do sir." She turned around when the sliding metal doors closed. A smile grew on her face, it was time to finally ask him. She catwalks through the hallway and let her hair loose from their usual highponytail for now. Sure she doesn't let anyone sees her like this but she just want something new.

Miyo arrived at the front desk, seeing a penguin with glasses. "I would like to meet agent Kei, is he available?"
The penguin heard her as she continued typing on her computer, then nodding. "Yes, his training should be done by now. He will be on the basement in the 4th room." "Thank you."

The elevator door revealed herself already in the floor  and stepped out. She rarely comes to this place that sometimes wonder why are some certain things placed there. She soon spotted the room number right at the middle of the metal door, then going in front of it to reveal Kei sitting in one of the benches.

"Miyo? What're you doing here?" He says as he put on his jacket.

"Liu thought something about going to Tribe City with the others, wanna come?" Then an image of his friends appeared on his mind, he misses them. He smiled then nodded, making her grin with excitement. "That's great, I'll text you about it okay?" After that she left the room, goes back to her best friend's office, then kicking the door open as loud as she can to earn liu's attention.

"Gah! Will you stop doing that?" He said as he placed his hand over his beating heart. He watched her dramatically fall on the couch, then punched the armrest. "What is it now." "Instead of inviting him to my house, I instead told him you were planning a hangout with the group." Liu dropped the pipe he was holding after hearing that, his eyes widening. "Why would you say that! I have work to do remember?"

She groans as she lefts her head up. "I know I know, I'm just nervous—I don't even know why."

He sighed. "I'll see what I can do." "Really?!" "Shut up you owe me." "Right sorry."

"Hey broth- woah." Pai whispered as he eyed his brother, mostly looking at his red face.

Gai didn't believed it, he saw, her, without her hair tied, her hair looked so light, so soft, so- "Earth to bro! Hey!" He felt a light punch from his shoulder, and saw his older  younger brother staring at him. "Did something happened today?" "Yeah, I'll be hanging out with my friends again!" "Really! Can we meet them too?" "If you guys behave and well, I'm going in my other identity it seems.

"Don't be sad brother! At least you guys will see eachother again!" "Yeah!"

"Remi do you really need to trash our room?" Spin stared at the scattered clothes that was on the floor, desks, and their dark shaded bed. "Sorry hun it's just, it's my first time to ever see them in person! I know you're excited too!" Rema said as she smiles just thinking about it. "Totally, I'm gonna see that old man again." "Uh who?" "Don't tell me you forgot about him! The one with the staff and is tall except from doctor grandpalooking guy!" Rema turns around, "Since when did you guys became friends?" "I don't even know, but he's cool."

"You called chief?" Kuga entered the residence of Makhan, who was sitting on the chair with a telephone in hand. "We'll be meeting the group tomorrow, so keep the trainees work hard today." Kuga smiled softly before nodding, "Ofcourse, all of them are coming right?" Makhan nodded and dismissed him.

"Lonky my man!" "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE POPO?!" The giraffe king said as he stared in disbelief at his bestfriend who suddenly showed inside the castle. "Just here to tell ya that Liu planned something that you might like!" "Oh! Oh! Are we going to see eachother?" Popo grinned, "That's right!" "Oh my gosh I can't believe this! When's the date?" "Tomorrow!" "Aahhh! I'm gonna go get ready, sir bora cancel the meeting I'm going somewhere more important tomorrow!" Lonky got up from his royal chair and speed walked towards his room with maids coming right behind him. Popo chuckled and followed him.

"Alto isn't this too early to meet up?" Kuku asked his friend who was sitting on his balcony in 2 freaking am. "I'm just thinking if we should match together for tomorrow?" "Yeah sure what type of-" Alto shoved a jumper on his face, which is designed in black and gold polkadots. Kuku immediately squealed as he saw the outfit, then their meet up became an sleep over.

Shaun smiled at her device that showed Rema sending her a video of what will she wear tomorrow and Alto and kuku debating that their outfit is better than hers. She heard her brother arrived at their front door and said, "You really make the best wishes come true Liu." Liu chuckled as he set his suitcase down. "Actually it's Miyo's idea." Shaun raised a brow, "That's surprising coming from her, did she change for real?" He nodded "Yep, for reals this time."