°| CHAPTER ONE |°

3rd POV

The moonlight shone through the darkness around Nya Nya tribe, every light on their houses flickered to the point that it disappeared, and slept through the night. But a certain agent was awake, her pink hair swaying as the cool breeze flew through it, good thing she wore her sweater. Her bright green eyes staring at the stars, mesmerized by their light.

She was about to head back inside but her buckle belt flashes its blue light from her pocket. She looked through the balcony door, seeing her younger sister sleeping peacefully while cuddling her soft fluffy blanket. Miyo took it from her pocket and went back to her spot on the railing, eyeing the flashing gadget at her hand, before pressing an unnoticeable button at the center and a hologram appeared.

"I knew you were still up!" Her insect friend said with a wide grin as he chuckles slightly, Miyo doing the same. "Are you spying on me?" Liu widened his eyes and shook his head, "Why would you think that! I respect your privacy miyo."

She was thankful for that, but she didn't show it and just rolls her eyes. "So, why did you call me this late at night?"

"Well I have news for you, the head chiefs put you on a mission, starting tomorrow." She nodded as she scratch her cheek in annoyance, really another one? Miyo was frustrated because she only finished one a week ago, and she needs to relax more since she works almost everyday without a break.

"I know it's tough to do this everyday, but I'm sure when you finish this mission, you'll get a full week day off." She gasped a little, "Are you sure about that?" Liu nodded, almost looking he praised himself like he offered something from them, and that thought came to her mind.

"You didn't pestered the chiefs are you?" Liu was offended by hearing him gasp, "Why do you think of me like that miyo? Even though I did that the chiefs agreed! That's the only thing you wanted right?"

A grin appeared on her face, Liu always cared for her. She nodded her head afterwards and Liu hummed to himself, "It's all good then, well, I hope to see you early tomorrow for the things you need." They bid their goodbyes to eachother and ended the call, the hologram  shuts its own.

A sigh left her mouth, and went inside to their room and layer down on her pink soft sheets. Miyo blankly stared at the ceiling for a second, before slowly her lids covers her sight, never knowing she will think about him tonight.