°| CHAPTER SIX |°

3rd POV

The called place was inside a city called Tribe City, where every tribe was walking and do some other stuffs with their opposites. There are many kinds of animals like Lions, dogs, sheep, etc. It was the best place to be built, every person talked about like it's some kind of kingdom.

As they road through the streets, Kei's heart was beating fast. Is his feelings for miyo from the past coming back? He groaned to himself, confused about this old feelings and ignored it. Meanwhile Miyo was happy that the person she was desperate to find out their true identity and to know very well, was working along side with her!

She never expected to be the person who wants to show themselves daily, not that he hated it. From now on they will meet everyday inside the building and talk about their missions together, that brought a smile on her face.

Kei followed Miyo from her bike and turned to the left, slowly coming to a stop in front of a nice cottage Cafe. As miyo was getting off, Gai almost take off of his helmet and sticked his hands on to it tightly, like it's going to be taken away from him. Miyo was now on the door, looking at him with a slight tilted head.

"Is there something wrong Kei?" She asked, Kei quickly shook his head 'no'. She shrugged it off and waited for him to be beside her before going inside. Their nose were instantly covered with fresh pastries and caffeine, but miyo smelled strawberries instead. They went to the counter and met a male bunny.

He had a big smile on his face, his beige cap and apron complimenting his patterned fur. "Hello! Welcome to Mushroom Cafe, how may I help you two today?"

Miyo ordered strawberry milkshake with strawberry filled croissants, and for Gai was blueberry muffin with milk chocolate milk tea. They found a table for the two of them to sit, just beside the large window.

"So, how have you been this past few months?" Miyo asked, mixing her shake a bit before taking a sip from the blue colored straw. Kei hummed, looking around his muffin. "It's been okay, I guess.."

There was one thing that she found about Kei, he likes to listen more than talking. He took a sip from the pink striped straw as he listens Miyo talking, well more like complaining about her work. She talked about her friends that she missed, but didn't mention their names because she thought she might slip Gai's name without knowing.

Gai was kind of disappointed but shrugged it off, the important thing is meeting his old 'friend', that actually sounds off when he thought about it.

The two are already comfortable with eachother, and most of the time was jokes and laughs. The two ignored the people coming in with a ring of the bell, but at this moment, they had their head twisted around to hear familiar voices.

"Bahahaha! That hat is ridiculous, I can't even stop laughing every 5 minutes!" The royal-like giraffe said as he covered his laugh with his hand, an annoyed sounds came out from his companion's mouth,

"Laugh all you want lonky! Just letting you know, the people who made this for me adores me!" The Magician caped penguin said as he pointed at him. Miyo gasped, earning their attention to her, then did the same. "Lonky?Popo?"

"Miyo!" The two best friends walked up to her and gave her a big scoop hug. They gently put her down as she giggles, "I never see you guys here before! Did someone lose a bet this time?" She said smugly, eyeing them.

Lonky and Popo looked at eachother, before the penguin pointed at his tall friend. "He did!" The giraffe scoffed as he crosses his arms, "It's because you cheated!" He gasp, "No I didn't! It was fair and square!"

Miyo watched them with a gentle smile as the two took turns with bickering, she missed this. But the person who missed them the most was Gai, he stared at them with slight teary eyes. It's been years since he saw them together, even though it's just the three of them. He sneakily put his hands inside his helmet without taking it off and accidentally sniffed, the three noticed him, the monkey flinched.

"Wait, Kei is with you?" Popo said, earning two smirking faces from them, Miyo freezing. "Don't talk nonsense you two, it happens to bump into him and talk a bit." She crossed her arms, looking away. She received just a hum from them and stared at the sniffling ninja.

A/N: Starting today, my free time is getting shorter and school is about to start sooo, I'm just going to say I'll post new chapters but more slower than I used to be posting. Hope you guys understand and I thank you guys for reading this :D