°| CHAPTER EIGHT |°

3rd POV

"Thank you for tonight Kei, this turned out to having dinner with you guys." Miyo smiled at him, her hand rubbing her arm shyly. Kei on the other hand was happy to be having this kind of thing with her, maybe he has a thing for her after all. "It's what I've been doing this past few days, don't worry about it."

He watched her leave with a blue trail that came from the bike, he missed her already. He took his helmet off and head inside the house, walking through the hall to see his brothers sleeping on the couch. "I guess playing a game tired you guys out huh." He walked up to them, and carried the three of them without trouble with their heavy bodies. Black Mai was put on his bed, but Gai only watched him rolling on the side and dropped on the ground, then starts snoring. Green Zai was placed on the futon he mostly recommended than the bed, and immediately smiles when he felt the familiar soft cloth. Meanwhile with Blue Pai, Gai covered him with his blanket, as he snorts quitely.

He went to his room and turned the lights on, his eyes immediately seeing his bed that he also missed to after doing his missions. He plopped down, face first. His head tilted to his side table, looking at the picture that they had taken since they were 16. He looked at her figure, her face full of annoyance as she crossed her arms, and he sees himself beside her scratching behind his head with a big scratch mark on his face, with a smile.

Now that he thought about it, how the heck is the old him didn't feel the pain from the scratches? He shuddered, he was a creep in his teenage years. He eventually changed to his night clothes and went to sleep.

"You seriously already had a crush on him? That's interesting.." Liu says as he sip his coffee, he's a inventor for a reason. Miyo playfully glared at him, she leaned back on her chair while doing so. "Can't help it, I've been waiting to know him better. But there's something I'm getting bugged at.."

"What is it?" He said. "I feel like I've known him since we met before Rema told us in the next running man." Miyo exclaimed, her olive eyes staring on the ground. Liu stares at her, his eyes with a hint of concern. "You..actually want to see his face...do you?" She nodded, rubbing her arm slightly.

"It's alright Miyo, you'll see him soon once you got closer to him." Then it clicked her. "Ofcourse! I'll invite him in the Cafe again, then maybe eat dinner on my house this time. Thanks Liu!" He watched her mumble and the next thing he knew was her saying goodbye and closed his door. He sighed as he leaned back on his chair, a small smile formed on his face. "This kind of feel familiar somehow.."

Flashback

There was a knock on liu's room that made him stop upgrading his friend Mr.Suitcase. "Come in!" The door slid open, it was Gai who was smiling wide. "Liu help me with something will ya!" He runs up to him and sit on the table that he was working on and stared at him. Liu raised a brow before asking, "What is it?"

"Well I was wondering if you want to help me plan a 'hangout' with miyo tomorrow! Just hoping she would say yes.."  He chuckled nervously. Liu shook his head, ofcourse it's about miyo. Nows the time to help him, he was also rooting for it to happen.

He gave the simplest things that anybody can do, thanks to his blabbering sister back then. Gai's brown eyes was sparkling with excitement, imagining himself having fun with Miyo. "Thank you so much Liu! You're really expert at this things. See you tomorrow!" He bid his friend goodbye and went out of the room. Liu shook his head and came back to his work.

"Those guys are really made for eachother.." He whispers.