- Epilogue -

|| Next Day at company ||

Me and nari unnie walking towards the lift bickering and she was still mad at me about the meseum thing.

"Come on unnie i didn't know that you like my brother if I knew that I would have told you"

"no you didn't tell me on purpose"

She said and marched towards the lift before pressing the button as I sigh and went to her standing beside her.

"If you don't believe me then don't, you can go and ask lia about it she is the one who told me about you liking my brother"

I turned my head towards the lift after hearing the sound of door open and get inside as she also come after me and i press the button for 6th floor.

As the door was closing just then two pairs of foot come between the lift make it open again as we look up and jimin and taehyung panting heavily while holding onto lifts door.

They both smile at each other and come inside the lift "I won, you lost."

Taehyung said and loo at jimin who was glaring at him.

"shut up you are just fast runner that's why you reach first"

jimin said and look away making taehyung laught at him.

"Just admit that you are short jimina" taehyung said as we both always cracked a small laught but immediately shut out mouth when he glare at us.

"laughing at your senior, don't you both have any manners?"

He said and nari shook her head then nodded her head after realising what she did.

Jimin look at her with unbelievable expression and shook his head saying.

"kids these days" we all laugh and exit the lift going to our respective room.

These days is really going good no tension, no stress and also I'm back to my old days being happy and not caring about anything just focusing on myself, my career and my life. And about jungkook he is also doing great, maybe.

He didn't come after me like before and just minding his own business that's what I want, I don't want anyone to come and say that you're doing this wrong I just want everyone to mind their own business and let me mind mine.

After going through all these mess I'm going to create my own life and going to live it the way I want. I'm just hoping and praying that I won't go through situation like this again, i hoping for good days and good years of my life.

I have a whole life to have someone beside me not as friends but as life partner and i already decided that that person is not going to be jungkook, NEVER.

|| After 6 years ||

In this six years of their journey to become successful in life has been tough and hard for them.

They all are successful and living the best life they all once dreams about.

They all go through a lot and maybe even worst things happens to them but they never give up and work hard and harder.

And let's talk about our Yn, who is now famous and all over the world as being good singer, songwriter, director and many more.

Yn also go through a lot but she stay strong and fight with all she had.

It's not easy for her to move on from the things that take place in past and she surely don't wanted to move on but as we say 'we can't let our past to ruin our present and future' she did move on from her past and work hard for her present a d future and it surely pay her off.

🎉 You've finished reading [ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ] 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 | 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 🎉