- Chapter 22 -

“Yes dad I will and yeah I'll call you when i reach home, okay bye goodnight love”

Yn cut the call as she stand infront of the lift before pressing the 6th floor button and wait for the lift to come.

It's been three days since that ancient  take place that night after that she didn't see jungkook and for some reason she is relief that he didn't come after her like before.

She snapped back to earth when lift make a little sound beige door open as she move forward to go inside but halted on her step seeing jungkook was already inside the lift and was scrolling through his phone.

He look up and see her standing there without moving a single muscle of her body.

“are you coming inside or not?”

He asked and motion her with his hand to come but she stand there like her feets got freeze.

She was thinking if she go inside the lift and he start to ask her what she think about the things they talk, what will she say.

So she made a excuse.

“Oh I remembered that I have forgotten something in the practice room, umm you go, I will leave later after finding it.”

She said and run towards the stairs that was just near the practice room.

“Before he reaches down, I quickly go down and find a taxi and go home”

she think in her mind and climb the stairs reaching towards the exit if the building and just then she was going to exit she heard her name being called.

She turned around to see her manager was walking towards her ‘fuck you yn'  she curse herself in her mind and wait for him.

“Why haven't you gone home yet?”

“I was just leaving when you stopped me calling my name.”

She talk to him and tapping her her foot on the ground waiting for him to go so she can go her house, as she was talking she look behind him to find jungkook was walking towards the exit where they are standing.

She got Panicked and said.

“Okay, I am leaving, it is late and I have to go by taxi, so goodnight.” 

After saying that she run out of the building and went directly towards the bus stop.

She stopped there panting heavily because of running and stand there Waiting for the bus to arrive and if not the bus then at least a taxi.

As she was waiting, a car came and stopped in front of her. She look at the car and see the logo ‘A mercedes benz' logo was showing mercedes benz she thought someone was come to pick someone else but when she heard her name being called again.

She look towards the car to see windows down inside the car was sitting JUNGKOOK  she look at him in shocked with mouth open. 

“Are you waiting for the bus?” 

He asked as she look at him and close her mouth before nodding her head.

“The bus will not come at this time, it is very late and it is night time."

"And it's risky for girls to travel by bus or taxi at night.”

He is right, maybe Seoul is safe place but in girls case we can't take risk

“come and I'll drop you”

he said and unlock the car's door.

“oh no no it's okay I'll mana-age, you don't have to bother. I'll go by myself”