- Chapter 14 -

Everyone was sitting in a circle around the bed where Lia was sitting and looking at them with weird

“What? Why are you all looking at me like this?” She sighed as Yn sighed and said “Well can you tell us why you did this to yourself, you could have died if Soomin unnie hadn't reached there on time”

Lia looked at Soomin who was already looking at her with a piercing gaze.

“It's all because of my parents, they are getting a divorce and asking me with whom I want to stay”

All of them look at her and wait for her to continue “But I don't want them to get divorced and live separately I want all of us to stay together and solve the problem, but they are not listening to me and just asking me the same question over and over again”

“So what if they are questioning you that doesn't mean you will take your life,”

said by the Nari as she stood in front of her with hands over her chest “I know, I shouldn't have done that but I'm not my right mind that time and it's just too much for me to handle when you have two events here and there your parents are divorcing”

She said and grabbed her head with both hands as she brought her knees near her chest hugging herself.

Nari went near and hugged her while caressing her back as she said “It's okay everything will be okay, don't worry about it and for now just focus on your career and don't go hard on yourself” She separated from the hug and looked at Lia wiping her tears.

“Thank you so much being there for me always, I'll focus on my career from now on,” she said and smiled at them as you said

“Well you will be discharged tomorrow” “Finally I can't stay here anymore, The food here is not good at all. I can't even eat more than two spoons,”

she said while making a disgusting face as everyone laughed looking at her face.

“Don't worry after discharge you can eat whatever you want okay, I make it for you” Jin said as he smiled at her, lia nodded her head like a kid

“I'll help you with preparation” Taehyung said as Jin looked at him and said “no need I can make by myself, I don't want anyone's help thank you so much”

he said and stood up to exit the room as taehyung said “no I'll help you hyung please let me help you” “no I will not let you entered the kitchen” “I have my ways to entered the kitchen, don't worry?” he said while smirking as they both exit the room leaving others.

|| Two days later ||

Lia comes back to the company fit and fine, and as Jin said cookbook her favourite dish with Taehyung's help as he can't resist his tata mic face.

They all are practising as the event is near and they all have to practice for it more than usually they do.

“Well our practice is almost done and we are all ready to perform so how about after the event is over we throw a little party, just us no one and no outsiders” said Jimin as they all sat on the chairs.

“Not a bad idea, as a memory of this beautiful 2 months with the world's biggest boyband we spent,”

Yn said while looking at everyone but her eyes stuck on that specific person who was already looking at her and listening to her. She smiled as he returned the same.

“OKAY DONE,” everyone said in unison and went back to their practice.

|| Time skip - Performance day ||

Both groups are waiting behind the stage as they wait for their names to be announced.

“The next performance is going to be crazy because it's the biggest boyband and their juniors who are doing collab, so welcome them with loud applaud and screams”

Everyone clapped and screamed their lungs out as soon as BTS and VelvetVoices (girl group name).

They all went on stage and performed their respective song after that their collab one.

As everyone was done with the performance they all went back to their makeup room to get rid of makeup and change their clothes.

Both groups have separate rooms so that they can change their clothes separately.