- Chapter 10 -

|| After few hours later ||

“I'm getting bored, let's play some games” haneul said while looking at all of them who is looking back at her with confusion on their face “And what game?”

Lia asked as haneul smile at them before saying “lie detector” everyone look at her with widen eyes as she pull out lie detector from her bag that she brought with her.

“Where the hell you get thi-” “Language young lady” yn said and but jin cut her off in middle.

“Sorry” yn said bowing at him before looking at haneul and said “where did you get this thing?”

“Well, me and my brother used to play with it but after he joined university since this was kept in the corner of the store room, i found it there so i brought it with me for fun”

She finished her sentence with big smile on her face “well let's play then what are we waiting for”

Yn said as she snatch the lie detector before saying “you brought it so come forward and try it on you first then we will go”

haneul come forward a little and wear a lie detector on her hands before starting it as make little sound like motor.

“Okay so tell m-” “wait I'll ask” lia said as she cut yn off and come forward

“okay so don't try to lie, tell me you know that yn sleep without anything on her upper body” yn look at her before saying

“YAH YOU IDIOT HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS INFRONT OF EVERYONE” everyone laugh but boys look at them with shy smile as trying not to think something else.

“Oh i know that” *ting* lie detector make a sound with green light.

“Okay now yn your turn” yn come forward and wear it, “okay so tell me do you like someone?”

Yn look at soomin who is looking yn with mischievous smile as yn gulp and said “Y-y-yes” *ting* green light. “Is that person is here right now?”

Again asked soomin as yn look down and look towards jungkook direction without anyone's notice.

“N-no” *ting* “ahhhh fuck it” red light this time “she is lying” soomin said as everyone look at her who was rubbing her hands together because of the little electric shock from that machine.

“Why you didn't tell us that it give shock when you lie” yn said to haneul “well it's fun so i didn't tell, thought they will find by themselves”

After everyone play then come Jungkook's turn “okay jk tell us do you like or love someone?”

Jungkook look at them with smile, on the hand yn look at him with hopeful eyes but his next word broke her all hopes “no I don't like or love anyone “ *ting*

Yn's heart start to pound in looking at the light that comes out green that's mean he doesn't like anyone as there is no electric shock.

"no I don't like or love anyone"

that's the only sentence is repeating in her mind since she come back home from picnic, she can't believe what she heard and the thing is it's not a lie, it's true.

Yn was sitting on chair near the kitchen counter and eating or should I say just playing with her food as she try not to cry. She push the plate of food and get up from the chair before going towards balcony to get some fresh air.