- Chapter 23 -

"You mean more to me than I ever thought possible.” 

As soon as he said these words it started raining.

Yn pushes him a little and backs off from him before saying “Forgive me Jeon, but I can't love you like I used to."

"Certainly not after whatever has happened so far.  Forget whatever has happened between us, forget that I ever existed in this world.  Just forget it and never follow me after today.  Goodbye Jeon.”

Yn said that and turned around to walk in the rain but halted when she heard.

“I can't yn, I can't forget you just like that knowing what have I done to you” 

She turned around to see him on his knees and hands joined together.

She looks at him kneeling in front of her while looking down and crying.

No one can see you both as it's late at night and the lights on the road are not that bright.

She chuckled and looked away from him as jungkook looked up at her when he heard her chuckle and got confused looking at her laughing and shaking her head left and right.

“Oh god Jeon, look at yourself. the Jeon Jungkook who never let his pride down is now on his knees for an ordinary girl.”

Jungkook looked at her with more confusion and asked.

“yn why are you laughing? And what do you mean by that?” 

Yn look at him and control her laugh before saying

“Jeon take a glance at yourself where are you and for what? you are a fucking billionaire Jeon” 

she said crossing her hands over her chest and looking at him with a smirk.

“What do you mean?” 

He was now really confused and stood up on his feet.

“Are you that dumb or just pretending, what I mean is you can get another girl Jeon why cry for a girl like me who doesn't love you anymore? Why are you crying? Trying to make me love you when you crossed your all limits by saying those hurtful words and calling it a one-night stand.”

“Do you know what Jeon, I swore that I would never give up until I brought you to your knees and made you confess that you loved me?  I swore I would make you regret your actions. Now look at yourself.” 

yn looks at him with a smirk as he is still processing what she said right now.

“You are saying that you did all this to make me confess-ed?” 

He asked while stuttering and shocked, not believing what just happened was all an act of hers. She did all this to make him regret his actions and make him confess this over and over again. 

She nodded her head and pushed back her hair with her hands which were falling on her eyes because of the rain.

“Of course come on Jeon I'm a girl and I also have self-respect, I'm not one of those girls who beg a man who doesn't know how to talk to a girl and how to treat her for love. And I'm not the girl who gives a second chance when in the first you broke her completely and hurt her feelings in the way no one ever did. I'm not the girl who depends on man, I can love myself better than you, I can give myself what no one, and I can live a life I wanted”

Jungkook was standing there listening to her every word and realising that she was the same version of him but of the opposite gender.

Jungkook himself is not a person who let his pride down but he doesn't know how he gets into this situation where he has to beg for love.