- Chapter 16 -

|| Yn's POV ||

Not being able to convince jimin oppa, I have no other choice but have to play this game.

As everyone was sitting there discussing who will spin the bottle I look around to find jungkook oppa but couldn't able to find “are you looking for someone especial miss Yn?” 

I look beside me to find taehyung oppa drinking his drink and look at me as I flash a smile at him which he returned with his boxy one.

“Oh nothing just looking for my group members”  I said and look ahead as games is just going to start.

As one of them spin the bottle and wait for bottle to stop at someone, everyone was looking at bottle as it's speed is slowing down and it stop at Lia who is sitting beside haneul who is drinking her favourite mango shake as she is still minor so we also arrange a small soft drink section for her.

Lia look at the bottle and said “why me?”  Everyone crack a little laugh because of her as Nari get up and said “listen just a little change in game, we are not going to ask between truth or dare okay.We are going to give them, like we give anything as  dare and if they do then it's good, if not then they have to drink, same goes to truth tell us truth or just drink. (I hope you all understand)."

Everyone agreed with her as she look at lia who is already looking at her and said “so what I have to do?” 

Nari look at her then to me or should I say look at taehyung oppa who is looking at lia. I look at his hand to find one whole bottle is empty, i think he is drunk.

“Go and do 7 minutes heaven in the room with taehyung oppa”  everyone look at nari with shocked face but she is just smirking at her with proud smile.

“Okay, I don't have any problem”  lia said and get up from her seat and walk towards taehyung oppa before grabbing his hand and dragged him with her in the room where is nothing just one small couch and one dining table.

“There is something going on between these two.”  Jimin said as I look at him nodding my head and we all wait for them to come out of the room.

|| In the room ||

Author POV

As both of them sitting and doing nothing, lia look at his direction to find him looking at her and turned his head to other direction when she caught him.

She smile at him and shook her head at his behaviour “Lia?”  She again look at him hearing her name as he sat face to face with her and lick his lips being nervous.

“I wanted to tell you something”  he said as he look at her and she nodded her head “yes, what is it oppa?” “first don't call me oppa” “why?” “Just don't” 

she nodded her with hesitation as he never talk like that to her. “ Actually I wanted to tell you that, i like you

he said the last sentence in one go that she didn't understand and said “what? I didn't hear it what you said”

he gulp as he again said but with patience “i like you”.

Lia look at him with widened eyes as she can't believe what he said “w-what?” Taehyung nodded his head, said “actually when i hear about you being admitted in hospital and when i saw that you cut your wrist, i don't know what happened to me that time because my heart skip the beats. I never feel like that before and after that whenever I see you my heart beats”

Lia was looking at him whole time till he finishes and asked “are you sure?” “Yeah, I'm su- wait what do you mean by that? Do you li-” “yes, I like you too”

lia said with big smile on her face as taehyung also smile and move closer to her before saying “so that mean we both feel the same?” She nod her head “and now we can date each other?” 

Lia look at him as her smile faded away and said “but what about armies, what if they don't agree with us dating each other?” taehyung look at her and said

“don't worry about that army will agree but for now we have to keep our relationship secret, we shouldn't tell anyone about us”

She nodded her head and look at her lap as she didn't like the Idea but for his reputation she had to agree with him.

Taehyung keep looking at her as he saw that she is not smiling so he take her face in between his hands and said with smile on his handsome face

“don't think about it too much I'll handle it when right time come so now smile and saw me your beautiful smile” he said as smile at him, both of them looking at each other in the eyes but lia's heart start to beat faster when she notice that he is leaning towards her face.

She gulp nervously as she did not thought he is going to do that, she slowly close her eyes when he is infront of her face and she can feel his hot breathe on her lips but she feel nothing on lips not even breathe as well did not feeling his hands on her face anymore.

She opens her eyes to see him smiling at her innocently and he said “don't worry I won't do anything untill you give me permission by yourself”  as he finish his sentence just then someone knock on the door telling them to come out of the room as the time is over.

“Let's go we still have game to finish”  he said and get up from the couch as he made his way out of the room leaving her sitting there with disappointment face as she said “but I was ready” she face cry and exit the room as well.