- Chapter 18 -

|| 1 month later ||

Yn was walking on the company wearing white tee shirt, black joggers, black cap and the most important and shocking thing is that she cut her hair till shoulder.

She went to the lift and press the button waiting for the lift to come down “Yn?”

Turning around to see jimin and jungkook was walking towards her direction look like they also just come.

She bow to both of them as a respect and smile at jimin, as he asked “it's really that you?”

She nodded her head and take off her cap as jimin look at her shocked “you cut your hair?” “Yes” “but why I mean just one month ago your hair till your waist and suddenly, something happened?”

He asked as they all get in the lift and press their respective buttons.

“Nothing happened just wanted to cut so I did” she said as smile at him who nodded his head in understanding as he asked “so how are your health now?”

She look at him confused “my health? What happened to me?” She asked looking at him who have same confusion “lia told me that you were sick as you are not coming here” she look at him as she understood what he mean.

“Oh yeah actually just a little sickness nothing else and also I went to my hometown to visit my family as I didn't go past 2 years”

Jimin nodded his head and wait for their floor to come. In this whole conversation Yn didn't look at jungkook who is looking both of them like a kid.

He was looking at Yn as she talk to jimin but not to him.

But he didn't say anything knowing why she is behaving like this with him, he knows he deserves and he is expecting this from her after what he said the other day to her.

He that she is not going to treat him like she used to.

“What happened to you now, what are you thinking that you didn't realise that she already left and we are on our floor” jimin said as he exit the lift and went towards the dancing studio.

“Nothing just thinking something” jungkook said as he follows him.

Yn entered the room as everyone got shocked exept lia as she already knows that yn has cut her hair and also know why.

“Yn, what you did to your hair?” Said by nari as all the girls look at her in shocked exept lia.

“Aish nothing guy's it's just i wanted to cut so I did.”

Everyone nodded and went back to their previous work and lia went to Yn.

“why don't you tell them what happened that night and after that what jungkook oppa said to you” lia said and look at Yn who look back at her, smile at her before saying.

“I don't want everyone to know that,  what if someone from staff got to know and said this all things to manager"

"Who knows what will happen after that. This can harm everyone's career and I do not want anyone to suffer because of me.”

Lia look at her best friend who is thinking about everyone except herself.

“Atleast talk to him about this, how can he even said such a thing” 

Yn stopped what she was doing and think of the very day after party when she went to talk to jungkook about that.

|| Flashback ||