- Chapter 19 -

|| Present ||

Yn sat on the chair as she drink some water after practice as all the girls look at her and soomin said.

“well short hair look good on you, Yn” yn look at her and smile and thanks her “yeah she is right you really looking good with short hair, like bold, brave, badass and looking like you are going to take revenge”

Yn look at nari who said that in confusion and asked “why you think I'm going to take revenge?”

Nari look at her and said “maybe you don't know but girls and women's cut their hair when they are going to change themselves or going to take revenge on someone”

“Maybe I'm going to do the same” yn said in low voice and look at them who were laughing and enjoying their own company as she sighed and get up to go to the balcony, she stand there thinking deeply something that only she can understand “Yn?.”

she turned around to see jimin walking towards her with two drink in his hands as he reach to her he forward one drink towards her and said “this one for you”

She look at him and said taking the can of soft drink “how do you know I'm here?”

“Actually I was going get one for me but saw you standing there so thought of getting one for you as well” she nodded in understanding. After few minutes later he said.

“So how have you been these days?” She chuckled and said turning towards him “what do you think? You tell me?”

Jimin look at her and said “well how would i know how are you?” she turned towards the view and said “I'm fine”  he look at her and said “you talked to him?” 

She nodded her head “then?”  “Everything is sort out, we are good.”

He keep on looking at her as she feel his gaze and look towards him and said “why are you staring at me?” 

“You are good at lying, you know that?”  she chuckled at him shaking her head “what do you want me to do then?”  “Please forgive me." 

"This is all my fault, I should not have forced you that night, even after you refused.  If I had known that something like this would happen, I would not have forced you.”

She look at him and sigh before saying “It is not your fault, it was meant to happen, it happened.  Don't blame yourself for thing you didn't did” 

She said as she placed her hand on his shoulder making him look at her and smile making him return with his eye one.

“So what you gonna do now?”  “Nothing much, I will just focus on myself and make myself feel proud.”

Jimin nodded his head and after some time they both went inside and seperate their own ways.

Yn was thinking if it's right decision or not but no matter what she was going to prove herself that she is not of the girls who cried for a man who don't respect  and  value them.

Taking a decision to change herself and making people proud her who loves her for nothing but exept the same love they give, that's all she needed in her life.

After what happened between her and jungkook, she decided to never fall for anyone until she learnt to love herself more and learnt to live a good life because as BTS says ‘if you want to love someone, so love yourself first'  that what she gonna do now.

She smile as she entered the room and went to the girls who were getting ready to leave as they all were going towards the door just then their manager come inside and said “oh you all are going?” 

Girls nodded their head in response “okay but go later first listen to me” he said as they went back sat down on chairs and look at their manager.

“ So the thing is we are going on a museum this weekend as their is no concert and anything else so we thought why not take our idols on a little break”

Girls eyes lit up as they all look at their manager and said in sync “really?”  the manager nodded his head with smile looking at girls who were not talking among

themselves “that's great we are going to museum, we gonna have fun there just us” 
“wait wait  just not you,  other group of hybe label is going they are the one who take this decision” 

Everyone look at him with shocked face as they didn't expect this.

On the side lia look at Yn as her smile fade away for a split second but returned back as lia smile at her and said “well it's more great then we can have some time with another group's as well and have fun with them."

"And anyway, fun comes only when there are more people on the trip.  The fun becomes even double.”

Everyone nodded and look at manager before giving him thumps up.

“That's great then be ready on this weekend, I'll share time when we will go and about location we taking you all together in one car or maybe bus so be ready. I don't want any of you to be late, okay yn NO. LATE.” 

He said emphasizing the last two words looking at yn who smile and said “don't worry manager-nim i won't repeat the same mistake again.”

She said and after talking for few more minutes related to meseum they all went to their house.

|| Yn's POV ||

I was getting my things ready for meseum like what to wear or other things, i know it's too early but still I don't wanna be late so i thought of getting thing ready tonight.

As I was making my bed to sleep just then my phone rings, pick up the phone from night stand to see the caller ID that flashes ‘Mother’ I smile and pick up the call before saying “hello mom”

“Hey what my sweetheart is doing?” She asked in her motherly voice i smile more wider and answers “I was packing my things for meseum as we are going on weekend”

she hummed as I asked “how are you and dad?”  I put all the things aside and tug myself under the thick blanket to get some warmth.

“We are good. how are you doing now?” I hummed and said “perfectly fine”  “did you eat your dinner?” “Yup I had some fried chicken with rice” “good okay then sleep well, good night sweetheart”  “okay good night take care of yourself bye”

I said and cut the call.

I know you all must be confused with whom Im talking so it's my stepmother. We are fine now.

I told her whatever happened between me and Jungkook, she was surprised at first but later she told me that all this happens all the time.

I should focus on my career.  Since then mom and I have been talking.  I am happy now. talking to her I feel better now.

10+ votes for next CHAPTER....💌