- Chapter 4 -

Jimin asked her she nodded her head and both of them looked at each other before laughing

"I didn't expect that I'm going to meet one of you like this, I thought we would meet in the practice room and introduce ourselves like professionals"

Jimin said and look at her who is smiling at him in nervous

"Well I also didn't expect this but we can't do anything. I think that what is written in our faith to meet each other. By the way I'm yn, Kim yn" 

yn said forwarding her hand for a Handshake, jimin looked at her before accepting and introducing himself

"Park Jimin, nice to meet you" They both got into the lift as soon as the lift door opened.

"I think Hyung will be very angry because he clearly told us to come early but here I am as always late,"

Jimin said and looked at Yn who was also looking a little scared  "we'll Unnie also told us the same, I'm also in danger not only you oppa" yn said and both thought.

As they both leave the lift and enter the practice room together everyone looks at them with different kinds of expressions some looking at them with anger, some with disappointment and the maknae Laughing at them silently.

"Oh look who is here, welcome you both of you.Did you both sleep well and eat your breakfast peacefully "

Suga asked making both of them laugh awkwardly and bow to other members apologising

"We are sorry, we won't repeat this" Both of them said together and started laughing looking at each other.

"okay don't repeat this because if you did then you both get ready for punishment Okay,"

J-hope said and looked at them "Punishment" both again said together and looked at each other Jimin smirked and said in a whisper

"Are you thinking same as me" you look at his smirk and understands that he take this word in the wrong way

"aish, what are you thinking oppa. He is talking about other punishment," yn said with a weird face and shook her head.

jimin laughed at her and said "We'll I didn't say anything" he looked at Yn while wiggling his eyebrows and smirking. Yn looks at him and clears her throat before going towards her group members

"Why did you get late when I told everyone to come early?" Bong-cha said while looking at yn as yn smiled at her before saying.

"Unnie I was watching K-drama late at night and slept late as well and woke up late so that's why I was late" All the the girls looked at her before They all started laughing loudly at her. "What?" Yn said and looked at all the girls before saying.

"Okay stop now we are going to practice now," Yn said looking at the boys who were doing warm-up but someone else caught her attention that someone is none other than JEON JUNGKOOK who is wearing black clothes from head to toe and looking too damn hot to her as she looks away again feeling her heart beating in abnormal speed.

She put her hand on her chest and felt her heartbeat. She again shrugged off this feeling and focused on her work.

"Okay so first we will warm up by dancing to any random song then we will start our practice, it's that okay for everyone?"

J-hope said while looking at everyone including girls through the mirror making everyone nod their heads in agreement.

"Okay, so who will dance first?" He asked as they all looked at girls who were already looking at them with their big doe eyes said

"How about if we warm up in pairs like 2-3 girls and then another one" he said while looking at them hoping they would agree and everyone nodded their heads agreeing with her as she smile wholeheartedly.

"Okay so then start with you, you go first," everyone said to Yn as she looked at Haneul and Mi-young for support. They both nodded their head and they all took their positions before starting.

Video is on top, you can watch it and please do vote and comments....

[Middle one was Yn
Her left side was haneul
Her right side was Lia ]