- Chapter 6 -

|| Next Morning ||

Everyone was waiting for yn to come as she is not come yet. She is not late today it's just they all come earlier to surprise her as today it's her birthday.

“Where is this girl?” said by one of her group girl as they all waiting for her patiently. Just then the door of the room opened and Yn came inside before marching towards them as she greet all of them

“Good morning everyone” “Good morning Yn” everyone greet her back and yn smile at them waiting for them to wish her or something but no one did.

“What happened yn? Is everything okay?” Nari asked after seeing  Yn's face.

“Nothing, everything is okay” yn said with sad pout on her face. “ Okay let's practice then” bong-cha said while moving towards centre of the room where Infront of them is big mirror.

|| Few hours later ||

After practicing for few hours they all take a rest and in this while hours Yn didn't say anything and kept quiet.

|| Yn's POV ||

No one remember my birthday, it's okay if sunbae-nims don't remember but other also forget that it's my birthday. I didn't expect this from them atleast they should wish me, nevermind I won't talk to them no matter what.

After taking a rest for a while everyone stood up seeing them I also stood up but they all turn towards my direction looking at me with big smile on everyone face.

“Wha-t? Why are you all looking at me like that, did I made a mistake on choreography?” I asked them as they start to walk in my direction as I walk backward. “You all are scaring me”

I said and without looking back I turned around but halted on my feet as mi-young was standing there but with a CAKE in her hands.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIM YN” everyone said together as I look at them with shocked.

“You all know it's my birthday?, that means you all remember my birthday?” I asked as all of them nodded their heads. “Well they all tell us that today is your birthday and they all already plan this so we just joined them"

suga oppa said with his usual facial expression. “Thanks to all of you, i really like it. I thought you all forget” I said looking at girls. “ How can we forget your birthday” they said and after that we all cut the cake.

"Well if sunbae-nims don't wish me i understand because they all don't know about my birthday but I didn't expect you all to forget my birthday, you know how hurt I feel when you all didn't wish me”

I said looking at them with pout on my lips as they all aww at me and hugged me tightly. “We all wanted to surprise you that why we didn't wish you in first place” lia said and I nod my understanding them.

“did someone wish you from your family?” Nari asked as she look at me I nod my head
“ yes oppa did” I said.

“Well here's your birthday gift" lia said giving me gift “thanks” i thanked her. After lia everyone give something they all brought. As everyone give me gift jungkook oppa come and stand infront of me before giving me gift he brought for me “here's I hope you like it”

he said and back away after giving me “it's okay oppa I'm glad you all brought something for me, I'm surely gonna love it” I said and kept all of them aside.

“opened them” soomin said as I shook my head and said “not here i will open then when I reach home” I smile at them as they all nod their heads and we all got back to our practices.

Guy's i hope I'm not boring you , and I also know that it's boring at the beginning but things will change and you will love it...

Bye~