- Chapter 2 -

|| BTS dance practice studio ||

Everyone is practising and enjoying their dance practice as they are so excited to perform for the Armies. Maknae line was making fun of each other's and fooling around.

"I'm so excited to meet armies and perform for them"

said the youngest member of the group with a big bunny smile on his face.

"you are always excited to meet armies, this is not new for you and not only you, we all are excited to meet our lovely armies"

Jimin said looking at everyone. After practicing for a few hours they all take a mini break and start to talk randomly.

"Jungkook, Why were you late for practice?"

Taehyung asked him while taking a bite from his food.

Jungkook looked at him and said "Oh nothing, it's just I bumped into someone on the way and she was apologising over and over again, so I was consoling her it's not only her fault I'm also not paying attention to my surroundings"

"She, who?" Taehyung asked as he looked at him and said "I don't know exactly what her name maybe it's like Yn, I guess" he said.

And after that jimin said "Oh I remember it's the new group that debuted 3 years ago, it's a girl group they are in our company"

everyone nod their heads.Just then their manager came and marched towards them before saying

"I hope you all are practising well for your upcoming events?" He asked making the boys nod their heads.

"Good then because we have one more event before your actual one"

he said and looked at them before continuing "We have a collaboration with our company's new group"

he made them look at each other's faces with confusion and asked, "Why?"

"Oh nothing much just random collaboration" he said "And for this you both groups have to practice together"

every one member's eyes widened after listening to this because they had never done dance practice with any other group and that too with a girls' group.

"You kidding us," all members said in unison and looked at each other's faces with nervous smiles

"Why? What's wrong with it, you all are professionals and also seniors so it will be good for them to learn something good from their Seniors."

The manager said looking at the boys who were just looking At each other and whispering in each other's ears

"You all are going to practice together and gonna teach them about music more as they all are new and need help from someone who is professional in this field "

he said with a mischievous smile at the boys who were looking at him with a weird face.

I hope you like this chapter and please do vote and comment 🙏🙏