- Chapter 1 -

The door of the practice room opened and a girl who was 19-20 years old entered the room before closing it and walked towards her group members who had been waiting for her the past 30 minutes.

"Why did it take you so long to arrive, yn?" Lia one of her group members asked her as soon as you stood in front of them "Actually something on an apartment, so I had to go back to get it" she said while taking a sip from the water bottle.

After placing the bottle on side they all take their positions and start to dance for their upcoming events. Yn was dancing but her mind was somewhere else as shook her head and focused on her practice.

|| 30 minutes ago ||

Yn was going towards her practice room where her other group members waiting for her as she was walking her phone rang, and she picked up before seeing the caller ID "Hello oppa, how are you?" She said as she talked to him.

While talking to him and searching for earphones in her bag, she didn't notice someone walking towards her.

That person was walking and using his phone didn't care about his surroundings and bumped into her making both of them in little pain and falling on their bumps (ass).

"Ouch, watch where you are walking-" Yn stopped what she was saying and stood up immediately. She bowed to the person who had bumped into her and said, "Oh, I'm sorry sunbae-nim. I didn't notice you. Sorry again." She continued to bow to him repeatedly.

|| Yn'S POV ||

I stopped what I was saying as soon as I saw who bumped into and immediately started bowing while saying "sorry I'm Sorry Jungkook Sunbae Nim, I didn't notice that you were coming" I said look at him who is Dustin Dust from his back.

"oh, gwaenchanha (it's okay) I also didn't see you and just walking while using my phone. It's no one's fault don't say sorry again and again" he said with a small smile on his handsome and cute face and walked away before bowing to me a little.

After he walk away i stay there and looked to see him who was walking towards the exit of the company and disappear from only I feel my heartbeat increase as I put my hand on my head and feel my heart beating at n abnormal speed "damn what is this feeling?" I asked myself but shrugged it off and looked for my earphones. I think I left the apartment.

|| Present ||

"yn, what are doing? Focus on your moves, you are messing with the choreography." Mi Young, Yn's bestie who is 3 years older than her said when she saw her with the choreography thinking thin about something thing else.

"mianhaeyo eone(I'm sorry sister). I'm not repeating this " Yn said and looked at all of them with nervous miles who just looked at her and cracked little laughs "Focus on the choreography, we don't have much time." Said Bong-cha, the leader of the group and leader.

"Okay leader" she said with salute moves making everyone laugh at her cute act. they continued their practice and had fun with each other.

After practising for 3 hours continuously they lay on the ground and took deep breaths continuously. "baegopeuda. jigeum dangja eumsig-eul meoggo sipda (I'm hungry, I want food right now)" Said haneul who is the youngest.

Everyone nods their heads as they are also hungry after continuous practice. "Can anyone give us food otherwise we'll die" mi-young said and stood up to drink some water.

"Everyone let's get up and eat something then again go to your previous work," one of the staff said entering the room with three packages of food and keeping them on the table."jeongmal gomawoyo samchon(thank you so much,uncle)" everyone sat at the same time and sat on the chair before digging into the food.

Everyone is eating their food and enjoying it. As they all are eating mi young said something unexpected making all of them choke on their food "yn sleep half naked without any clothes" All the girls look at her and then Yn who is glaring at her bestie who is laughing her ass off.

"you don't have to tell everyone this" Yn said with a mad face glaring at her when everyone just looking boat h of them bickering with each other.

I'm hoping you all gonna love this series and looking forward for good votes and comments, so that I can continue this series with my whole heart...

If you all want to read further chapters, you can visit my Instagram account and can continue to read there...